I'm suffering for it today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 24 May 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    I'm not sure how many of you are similar to me, but I found weekends a struggle. I always want things I can't have (usually because hb is eating it!) lol

So me and hb decided to go walking yesterday at a castle. Lovely day out. Did a lot of walking, then on the way home we spotted another castle (Chepstow) and decided to look around there too!

I arrived home and cooked hb dinner - while he sat eating it I took myself off to the spare room and did some wii fitness. Cardio. lol

This morning my back hurts! But the scales say a loss of 5lbs so far, so I guess the pain was worth it! (wi on Wednesday)

Today I'm keeping busy with chores I started yesterday. Not sure how my back will cope with loading and unloading the washing machine, scrubbing the bath and changing bed linen!!! Think i'll take it slow today...;)

Hope everyone is having a positive day so far :D

Hugs x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natzmc

natzmc Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    well done you going and doing wi fit! when i can afford it i think i will get it. that loss sounds great, hope your weigh in goes well. sorry about your back though i hope it gets better!
  4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Weekends are always my worse days ... I also have cravings at weekends which i dont get any other time....
    I am baking for the kids at the moment and it really is hard...

Hope the back feels better soon.. i often hurt mine due to an long standing injury and always have to be very careful with it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.