Extra Easy Im taking the plunge.....

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Hello everyone!

Well, starting tomorrow im taking the plunge and giving EE a go! Im nervous and excited at the same time!

I bought the cookbook last week and i really like the look of the food in there so im in the process of planning my evening meals and lunches for the next 6 days as we speak.

Im going to post my plan up so if anyone has made these dishes before me any feedback/tips would be great.

I had a STS at weigh in tonight which i good as its * week and i always gain on * week. Im a bit nervous in case i put on whilst doing EE but sod it, i can always get it back off again by switching back the original plans. I need a bit of a shake up and to try some new recipes so this seems perfect for me, plus everyone in class is always raving about it so its about time i joined in the fun!

Wish me luck folks!!

Good luck, hon. Not that you need it!
EE is fantastic. I will never to red/green again as I have the best of both worlds on EE and still losing!

I'm totally biased, but you all know that! Good luck! Enjoy your food!

Good luck and you should enjoy the meals from cookbook as i did, bit of advice though, if you cook the chicken noodle soup, once you put the noodles in i thought the stock went very quick , but i did half the ingredients as only me eating it but do keep eye on it and its lovely. Good luck :)

Thanks for the advice Jaqui - im cooking the chicken noodle soup so that will come in handy!!

Right, i've planned my meals and im going shopping tomorrow night so here goes for my evening meals and some lunches:

Wed - Chicken Jalfrezi and Bombay Potato (not in cookbook, leftovers from tonight!)
Thurs - Tuna and sweetcorn fritters with salsa(lunch), Medeiterranean lamb tray bake with greens (dinner)
Fri - Thai chicken and vegetable curry with jasmine rice
Sat - Vietnamese duck noodles (lunch), Beef lasagne made with quorn instead, dont eat beef :jelous:(dinner)
Sun - Chicken Noodle soup (lunch)
Mon - Chicken noodle soup (lunch), Spicy chicken, spinach and potato curry (dinner)

Thurs - Tuna and sweetcorn fritters with salsa(lunch), omg soooo lovely smell like popcorn Medeiterranean lamb tray bake with greens (dinner)
Fri - Thai chicken and vegetable curry with jasmine rice not had this yet so will be waiting for results
Sat - Vietnamese duck noodles (lunch), Beef lasagne made with quorn instead, dont eat beef :jelous:(dinner)
Sun - Chicken Noodle soup (lunch) really nice
Mon - Chicken noodle soup (lunch), Spicy chicken, spinach and potato curry (dinner) not quite sure on this one so wait for verdict :D[/QUOTE]

First week i stuck to ee with cookbook but second week i didnt cook from it and omg did i struggle with food wise, so i think you given me to get off butt and get cooking again as from tomoz and get back on track with ee and get eating again, sounds lovely for the week hope you enjoy it all and keep us posted

I love extra easy, I dont think I could do either just red or green days. Good luck with EE, you will be fine

Back