I'm thinking of doing SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Felix, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi guys.

So I'm currently on SS+ and the evening meal is doing my head in! I really want to try going down to SS but I dunno if it's a good idea. I keep cheating on my evening meal and having veg I'm not meant to have (like carrots and peas!) and keep thinking a blob of sauce won't hurt. I need to get back in the zone and I think SS might help?

Do you think it would be really difficult after having my evening meal for so long? Might try it for a week and see.

I know it's not meant to make much difference but I've got it in my head that I'll lose more just SS'ing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

For me I chose SS purely because it took out the option for food and for me to say like you oh a little of this won't hurt and a little of that won't make a difference, I don't think I could start introducing food yet I'd just want to binge, you could try it as you said for a week and see how you get on and if it doesn't suit you then go back up to SS+

4. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Felix - I was on AAM week last week (mY cdc told me I had to do 810 for a week) and I hated it - I loved eating food but hated how much thought it took up and the control needed to not add extras. I was also worried that I wouldn't be able to get back onto sole source as even after just a week by the evening I was desperate for my food. Yesterday was first day back and I had a bar for my evening meal and that worked really well - gave me the "eating" but stayed on SS. So after all that rambling I would give SS a go and see if it helps. I am SOOOOO glad to be back on it (never thought I would say that!)

5. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Why not try it for a week Hun. I may give you the kick start you need and heck you may even decide it's the right plan for you and you stick with it.

6. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Might be a good idea ! I would be the same hun, adding just a bit of this, a bit of that !

Awaken, I remember you from my first CD stint and want to say WOW you have done fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 173lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration !!!! xxx

7. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi I am on ss+, but have 4 packs and a small skimmed milk allowance. I like to have a soup as an evening 'meal'.X

8. nicanancy

nicanancy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Give it a go hun, you can easily switch back if you really struggle.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.