• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm Trying so so hard to "do it" AGAIN

I lost 2 stone in March - May this year on LL. I've got loads and loads of packs to get back on it - but I just can't do it despite wanting to do it soooooo much and to have that feeling of liking yourself again. I finished in May because I went on holiday. I've not put 1 single pound on since I left my class. Which I know u will all say that is great but I'm still a size 18. Well less of the rant.
Any ideas that will get me going again!!! I seem to always give in at supper time!!
Please help. I think I must of left my such strong willpower on holiday in April.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
Hey hun you have to really want to do it, if your not in the right place it wont happen.
If evenings are your worse time try taking up a new hobby or go in the arcade.
We are here to try to help you but you have to want it.

Y is it always a Monday!!

Well after those little votes of confidence. I am deffo deffo going to restart again on Monday morning!! And I've got a friend who is going to start L-Trim. We'll do it together. :rolleyes:

I will achieve my goal and be a size 14 in January!! - (When my Sister has her long awaited baby).
I'll be the slim one for once in my life!! :p

As I previously did I will make this forum my helper and talk on here regularly and keep updated on what all you returners are up 2 aswell. ;)

It's not my actual weight that is the issue. It's the way I look and what size my clothes are.

THis is it - I am on my final stage to being a size 14 - this diet has been going on since November 2005 and I have lost a couple of pound just under 5 stone.
I'm now feeling possative!!! I will complete my last and final mission - Bring it On!!

My husband has agreed he is doing all the meals this week until I'm back into it and in Ketosis and I won't want 2 eat food!! No Excuses 2 Pick :break_diet:
I hope you are managing to do it again. Your loss to date is fantastic. I am so impressed at the weight you lost by yourself at home.
You are ready for this and you CAN DO IT.

All the best