I'm Trying so so hard to "do it" AGAIN

Betty

I lost 2 stone in March - May this year on LL. I've got loads and loads of packs to get back on it - but I just can't do it despite wanting to do it soooooo much and to have that feeling of liking yourself again. I finished in May because I went on holiday. I've not put 1 single pound on since I left my class. Which I know u will all say that is great but I'm still a size 18. Well less of the rant.
Any ideas that will get me going again!!! I seem to always give in at supper time!!
Please help. I think I must of left my such strong willpower on holiday in April.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hey hun you have to really want to do it, if your not in the right place it wont happen.
If evenings are your worse time try taking up a new hobby or go in the arcade.
We are here to try to help you but you have to want it.

Y is it always a Monday!!

Well after those little votes of confidence. I am deffo deffo going to restart again on Monday morning!! And I've got a friend who is going to start L-Trim. We'll do it together. :rolleyes:

I will achieve my goal and be a size 14 in January!! - (When my Sister has her long awaited baby).
I'll be the slim one for once in my life!! :p

As I previously did I will make this forum my helper and talk on here regularly and keep updated on what all you returners are up 2 aswell. ;)

It's not my actual weight that is the issue. It's the way I look and what size my clothes are.

THis is it - I am on my final stage to being a size 14 - this diet has been going on since November 2005 and I have lost a couple of pound just under 5 stone.
I'm now feeling possative!!! I will complete my last and final mission - Bring it On!!

My husband has agreed he is doing all the meals this week until I'm back into it and in Ketosis and I won't want 2 eat food!! No Excuses 2 Pick :break_diet:

Great stuff betty :p

All the best for tomorrow's restart :p

Betty,
I hope you are managing to do it again. Your loss to date is fantastic. I am so impressed at the weight you lost by yourself at home.
You are ready for this and you CAN DO IT.

All the best

Claire

Back