im under bmi 25 and need help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by babyphat, 10 March 2007 Social URL.

1. babyphat

babyphat Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey guys

Im under bmi 25 and would like to know if i will still lose around 2-3llbs a week by eating 1000 cals or willi lose less? Im still SSing and lose around 2-3llbs a week. I dont want my loss to slow down!

Plz help. My CDC hasnt told me to eat yet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    it's just not possible to lose the same amount of weight by eating more - the calorie deficit just isn't as big.

If you are still SS'ing now, it is very very possible you are burning muscle and not fat some of the time - so although you are losing weight this will not all be from fat. Better to have a slower loss and actually losing weight safely - i.e. not burning muscle tissue!!

Get yourself onto 790 then 1000 cals you!!! bad CDC should have sorted this with you already!

4. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with Coley .. you need to be on 790 and working your way up otherwise it's not healthy for you... surprised your CDC hasn't picked up on this!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.