I'm Very Excited!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Am going on a booze cruise tonight - my first proper night out on the town in 14 weeks!!!!! And I am sooooo EXCITED!!!!

Obviously will be on the water, which is very strange as i was always the one on the booze even before going out and whilst getting ready - i guess it was a confidence thing but now i cant wait and am not even drinking!!!!

I will put some pics up later of me dressed ready to go as they'll also go in my progress album :)

That is all i wanted to say -

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Good for you, you've a really positive attitude there. I'm sure you won't need booze to have a great time. :)

Can u do me a favour and send me some of you will power and determination in the post please?? I will give you good money lol. I think I would have had to cancel!! Well done

Can u do me a favour and send me some of you will power and determination in the post please?? I will give you good money lol. I think I would have had to cancel!! Well done

:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

I hope thats enough will power and determination hehe No charge dont worry! lol

Thats great, thanks. I will pull it out of the computer and make sure it never leaves me lol

Have a great time tonight Summer and have a glass or two for me - WATER of course lol x

Sounds like a fun night!! ..enjoy yourself :D

Have a cracking night out tonight. And good luck with sticking to the water.

Ah cheers guys :)

I'm half ready and were not leaving till 5 ...!!!! lol

Have a great night.

Alex

Have an amazing time, i drank water last night and suprised myself, actually found it really entertaining laughing at my mates making fools of themselves!!!
Have a good boogie for me!!!
xxxx

Hope you have a great night Tanya. I'm out tonight to a karaoke and I will be on the water as well. Hopefully this time my hubby wont pour a pint of guinness over me! Bless him!

Have fun and laugh your heart off x

Hope you have a great night Tanya. I'm out tonight to a karaoke and I will be on the water as well. Hopefully this time my hubby wont pour a pint of guinness over me! Bless him!

hah he did what?!!!!! lol

Have an amazing time, i drank water last night and suprised myself, actually found it really entertaining laughing at my mates making fools of themselves!!!
Have a good boogie for me!!!
xxxx

lol its what i intend to do! The camera battery is on charge for all those pics im guna take - they are going to hate me tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

It was my first night out since starting LT and he accidentally spilt 3/4 pint of guinness in my lap. He was gutted cos it was an accident but I had to laugh cos I'd been looking forward to that night for so long!

Lol shame!

Back