im wondering

Haha I wore red shoes and a red beret I have. And put red lippy on, anything will do.

Some people brought punnets of strawberries and one lady brought a bottle of coke zero. This guy Kevin made giant cupcakes that were only 5 syns, they were LUSH!

Hope you have a good party hun xx

i have absolutly NOTHING lol!!! O well!
Ooo i didnt think of bringing a drink thanks for the idea!!
Ill let you all know on here of course how the party is hehe! x

I will look forward to it :D tell Shirley Vicky who does the blog in her Childwall class says hi, haha! She'll be freaked out.

Nah I don't think so I think she just likes to use examples of real people when she says about something interesting she's heard about or that someone's done. Don't you think she's an awesome consultant? I really like her a lot.

We had our party tonight and she was so much fun, and we all got presents and things. I had my first ever SOTW and got my stone tonight so was well chufty! :D

Small world eh hun? xx
Go girl go !! Well done to you xx

I've just found this forum. I'm 59 trying to get back to feeling 19 err better make that 39 - more realistic! :newbie:

I'm 51 and from Manchester at present...But I only moved up from Brighton a couple of years ago.

Im 33 from Hampshire.

33 - Manchester, although I'm originally from Ireland, been in Manchester since I was 21!

Back