I'm worried...

Want2bThin

I'm re-starting the cd next week when i return to work. After loosing 5 stone previously with cd, i have to admit i found the diet quite hard at times. But each week i got weighed spurred me on for the next week.

I came off the diet for a couple of months when i moved home and am now eager to re-start and loose the rest of my weight. Especially as the other day my size 18 trousers were digging in. I have been so proud of wearing my size 18's. I'm determined that i wont creep up to a bigger size again.

But i'm worried...i'm really scared that i will find it more difficult. In a way i'm pleased i've done it before and know what to expect, and unlike other diets, i know i will get good results every week.

Has anyone re-started before and how did you find it? Easier or harder?

:break_diet:

Any comments/suggestions will be much appreiated ;)

But i'm worried...i'm really scared that i will find it more difficult. In a way i'm pleased i've done it before and know what to expect, and unlike other diets, i know i will get good results every week.

Hey !

First of all - well done on getting that 5 stone off !! :D AND on still being in size 18s !!

Sounds like you're thinking of problems before they even happen....:rolleyes: if you think it's gonna be difficult, it just might be !!

try to think positive - you've done it before, why should it be any different this time....focus on what you want to achieve at the end and believe you WILL do it and you WILL !!!! :)

keep popping on here to update us on your progress...and enjoy your journey....

hope that helps....and doesn't sound too corny !

love

Debz xx

You have done so well already there is no reason why you can't do this again.

Just get your mind focussed on the end result - being in whatever size you want to be in to.

Make a list of all the reasons you want to lose the rest of the weight - don't miss anything out

Then, when you have started CD again, make sure you look at that list every day, and every time you might be tempted to eat something you don't really need.

I am sure you will be just fine!

Hope all goes well for you x

Hiya W2BT

Have to agree with Debz, you sound like you are already going to fail before you start and are looking for the negatives.

The 2nd time is actually easier than the 1st time as you are already aware of how well the diet works and how it will make you slim, so remember how difficult it wasn't the first time and this time it can be nothing but easier and in fact you will find it so easy that you won't believe how tough it was the first time.

Mike

I restart on Monday, and I think it will be easier second time, as you know what to expect and the grat results achieved.
Good luck x

Well done on the 5 stone and for keeping it off. Can't really add much to what the others have said but stay positive, you know it works for you as it has before. Keep your end goal in your mind and just go for it, you can do it!!! Good luck :)

Back