I'm....

Awww thanks hunni..... alls going ok at the mo.... will be feeling better by the end of the week.... just feeling tired but know that will pass!!!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!!! x

Coming back is always harder as you know what to expect. But the upside is you know once you stand on those scales next week you'll be on top of the world again!!

Coming back is always harder as you know what to expect. But the upside is you know once you stand on those scales next week you'll be on top of the world again!!

Too true Mrs. JK! How are you getting on yourself?? x

Ah I'm in re-feed section now for full updates but not great for last 3 days but back on track today and looking more long term on this than just over the next few weeks. Looking forward to getting away on Thursday though...

Ah I'm in re-feed section now for full updates but not great for last 3 days but back on track today and looking more long term on this than just over the next few weeks. Looking forward to getting away on Thursday though...

Bet ya are! I'll check out your posts when I'm coming closer to re-feed (for fear of temptation now ahhh!!)
Have a great day, and a great hol wherever you're headed. It's a bit too much like winter these days on our emerald isle! :(

Its freezing at the min isn't it? Gonna get more vanilla shakes this time then I can have more hot coffee/vanilla shakes!!! Brrrrrr

I will be joining you on Tues 20 Sept I just got my sachets from the chemist and having read some of the posts I am raring to go.

Goodluck to all of us and by Christmas we should look mucho better

I will be joining you on Tues 20 Sept I just got my sachets from the chemist and having read some of the posts I am raring to go.

Goodluck to all of us and by Christmas we should look mucho better

Get yourself a diary in the diary section (If you havent already!!!) This site is a godsend!!!

x

Back