Image Therapy Question

I love my group and my consultant is a true inspiration. Is Cheshire any nearer for you then pamipie??? I am a member of the social team and when we have a new member sat on her own when I have finished booking members in, I go and sit with the new member to help them feel a little less like "the new girl/boy". It is easy for cliques to develop but our group is very much all together and we love to share recipes, successes,help and support each other with a fab consultant. Love it

I am part of the social team at my group too and am the raffle lady! We always give people a warm welcome but having said that I live in a small town so everyone already knows each other! x

Lots of people on the social team on this site, good stuff!:D:D:D:D

Aw thanks for everyones input. Don't get me wrong, the social team seem like lovely people at my group, but there isn't any coming over to make you feel welcome etc. I know that it's a 2 way thing and I need to make the effort too, but i'm such a geek in those situations tee hee, you would not think i'm a project manager at an investment bank?!! LOL co-ordinating and bringing people together for work. Why can't those skills spill over into my personal life? :eek: I am currently using minimins as my group! :D:D The iphone app is a godsend!!

I love my group and my consultant is a true inspiration. Is Cheshire any nearer for you then pamipie??? I am a member of the social team and when we have a new member sat on her own when I have finished booking members in, I go and sit with the new member to help them feel a little less like "the new girl/boy". It is easy for cliques to develop but our group is very much all together and we love to share recipes, successes,help and support each other with a fab consultant. Love it

No, i'm an Essex Girl :p Otherwise I would be there like a shot!

I've just recently started going to slimming world.

I'm not one for bringing attention to myself, so I find the happy clappy session a bit over the top and boring. I do understand why they do it, but its something I'm uncomfortable with.

Hi aunt bam, when you go to group if youre unhappy with attention being brought to yourself and the clapping just have a word with your consultant and they should respect this and not mention you in I T.My consultant is only too happy to do this if someone feels uncomfortable about this. When someone in our group reaches a milestone achievement we have a hooter which the weigh lady hoots. A few members have requested "no hooting" and so we respect this! Hope this helps

Back