IMAGINE MY DISGUST.......

cheekychick81

Gold Member
So ive been out all day, only had one shake, just gone to make myself a hot vanilla with coffee... hmmm..... so imagine when i went to sip it and it was CHICKEN SOUP!! ive checked the packet it came out of and it says vanilla, i was nearly sick!!

double euuuggghhhhh!!

i am not surprised hun i would be doing the same hun, i would defo make a nice little phone call to lipotrim tomorrow as now you are a shake down through there Miss hap or the machine playing silly beggers keep the packing hun as if they want it they will tell by the smell of the packet it is chicken soup tittle vanilla the shakes arent cheap and if there is a wrong batch. hope this dont happen again xx

I love the soup but not with coffee :( poor you... at least you have another one to get your through the evening...

Oh Cheekychick,
I only gave the smallest giggle, believe me. It is like something that would happen to me and I too would have retched. Are you on weigh in tomorrow - do you have any shake left for tonight? Hope you got your decent coffee and vanilla. Take care.
Doirin

Oh Cheekychick,
I only gave the smallest giggle, believe me. It is like something that would happen to me and I too would have retched. Are you on weigh in tomorrow - do you have any shake left for tonight? Hope you got your decent coffee and vanilla. Take care.
Doirin

lol, i laughed too.... eventually:)
get weighed in the morning, feeling pretty scared still lol:)

Hey Cheekychick,
What are you scared of, you have done very well and it will show tomorrow, don't you fret. Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow. Best of luck.
Doirin

Helloooo :)

Ewwwwwwwwwww :eek: sorry to hear about the mix up :(

I hope that they will give u a replacement and check if they might have a batch problem.

Good thing it wasnt our last pack!!

Hope your feeling better now though hun :wavey:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

thank fully i had another pack as my tummy was rumbling:) im sure weigh in will be fine but i just dont know what to expect this week:)

Hi cheekychick

That's got to be the yukkiest thing ever. I have been finding the chicken soup a bit...well...gippy anyway, so tarted up with coffee...too awful!! This week I have given them a miss and traded them in for the chocolate shakes..much better. I will introduce them back in though.
Good luck with the weigh in :scale:

I would have thought coffee would have vastly improved the flavour of the chicken soup!!! :giggle: But on a more serious note, take the empty packet back to the Pharmacie and get it replaced, she will only have to sniff it to see it wasnt vanilla and maybe she has a whole batch like that.......Hope you have gotten over the shock by now, I would have projectile vomited after a mouthful!!!!!

Yuk! Poor you, but thankfully you had an extra shake. Good luck in your WI today. Sure it will be good.

oh god, that's made me feel queasy!

i used to like chicken soup week 1/2 but hate it now!

oh god, that's made me feel queasy!

i used to like chicken soup week 1/2 but hate it now!
yeah i no exactly wot u mean....i loved it at the beginning but im havin to force it down a bit now, its always the bit at the bottomof the cup that i dont eally like, not too sure why tho???

sorry to hear that cheekychick81, good luck 4 today tho! x

Back