Immune System

your very welcome.
Hope its better very soon :)

Hey Unreal, how's your leg today hun?
I've just got back from the doctors about mine and he was quite shocked by it. He prescribed me some antihistamines and steroid cream.
Really want it to clear up asap as the itching is driving me crazy.

Hiya!

Its halved the size it was yesterday thank god, the swelling has gone down and its less itchy although it still itches a bit it feels so nice to have a good scratch of it but i know i shouldnt!

Its horrid isnt it - hate it - i will be worried about getting bit in the future!

I'm glad to hear it's getting better. I'm still secretly thinking CD might have played a little part in the reaction.
I've certainly never reacted badly to a bite in the past.

always best to get things checked out, my dh ended up having 2 months off work last year after some nasty tick bites, he had never reacted to anything before and the docs never did prove what was wrong with him, but we were lucky as I insisted he got a second opinion after being turned away by one doc even though the rash was huge and he felt awful- the second one put him on antibiotics straight away.

He's fine now but we always tuck our socks in our trousers when walking now!

I dont think I could drink vinegar on it's own and Im not allowed it on the diet!!?

LMAO!
Loved that nearly fell off my chair :rotflmao:
Thanks for the giggle xx

I had a few really bad bites last summer, we had been to a caravan site in some woods and I had 2 very nasty bites. One was just above my ankle and it got bigger and bigger then became very red, very hot and very sore. It swelled that much I cudn't move my foot as the skin was soooo tight!! The other was on my butt but that is (was) big enough to take it!!! Anyway I went to docs and had antibiotics for 2 weeks before it went down. He said it was an allergic reaction to a nasty bite that had become infected, Never going to that caravan site again!!!

Back