imogensmummy weightloss diary feel free to browse

imogensmummy

so i weigh around 11st 3lbs i think!
my goal is to get to 9st

day 3 of diet, not going well as not sure about the diet!
keep getting things wrong

Good luck hun and welcome to minis, any questions please ask, have a look in recipe section if you need inspiration etc xx

thanks hun!
day 4 of sw!
so far so good! getting a bit more info now as been reading this forum!

just had my dinner of:
mustard gammon with sw chips and salad
(red day)

it was peppered gammon, then add 2tbsp lemon juice, 2tbsp very low fat natural fromage frias, 1/2 tsp english mustard powder, and 1tbsp freshly chopped parsely into a pan, simmer till warm then poor over gammon!
so nice!

hmmm weigh in today!
wonder if ive lost anything!?!?!?

Good luck for your weigh in, hope the scales say something nice :)

My first weigh in is Thursday, so got my fingers crossed!

well 1.3lbs loss is better than nothing i suppose

thanks hun!"
i am feeling really good about it today for some reason!

oww went over syns last night!
had a snickers ice cream 175g
and an options hot choc! 11g (2syns)
not sure what the snickers is worth as 160g is worth 11.5syns i think!
but then i dont use my syns every day!
ive stashed a bar of choccie away so i can have a chunk each night! lmao!
oh and are u only allowed 3healthy extras a day!??!
if so what do u do with the rest of the healthy extras as dont kno what they are worth in syns

Have your HE extra's as you really need them. Snickers ice cream is 11.5syns, but,, just deduct that from your weekly allowance and then spread your weekly allowance accordingly.. ie.. if you hvae 50 syns left, then you have 38.5 left, so in 5 days that'll still be 7.5 syns each day..

What HE's are you allowed? Are you breastfeeding? IF so, then you have 3 HEA's I believe. which is easy to get down, cheese, an iced coffee latte and it cereal or tea and coffee. B's, again, cereal, alpen bars, tinned fruit and meat and fish if you are doing Green day.

All is not lost hun :).. xx

Have your HE extra's as you really need them. Snickers ice cream is 11.5syns, but,, just deduct that from your weekly allowance and then spread your weekly allowance accordingly.. ie.. if you hvae 50 syns left, then you have 38.5 left, so in 5 days that'll still be 7.5 syns each day..

What HE's are you allowed? Are you breastfeeding? IF so, then you have 3 HEA's I believe. which is easy to get down, cheese, an iced coffee latte and it cereal or tea and coffee. B's, again, cereal, alpen bars, tinned fruit and meat and fish if you are doing Green day.

All is not lost hun :).. xx

thanks hun!
ok that sounds fine for the syns!
can cope with that!
i am not breastfeeding my lil one is 13months! as healthy extras i normally have alpen bars, milk for breakfast and ceral, so after that i have none!
so when it comes to having cheese with dinner what do i do! as i dont kno what all the syns are for everything! i only kno some sorry

Do you have a book? Right, you hvae 2 HEA and 2 HEB on Red and Green and 1HEA and 1 HEB on EE. Hope that helps.

HEA's - 42g l/fat grated mature chedder,
or 350ml skimmed milk,
or 250 ml semi skimmed.

Your B's are fine, as I have the alpen light bars x 2 each day and your milk with your cereal (make sure its a HEB one), if you don't use all that milk up, dep on what kind you have, then use the rest in tea and coffee. x

no, no books!
all from advise really and a few notes !
ok i get it now i think!
really sorry u must think im really dumb lmao

aww how much u want for it hun!?
thanks that wud be great!
is there anywhere where u can buy the syns book?!

Back