Impatient!!

Louise R

My DC parcel is due to arrive today, i wish it would hurry up!! (i am aware it is only 9.30 am but i CANT WAIT!!) If it arrives within the next hour i can start my diet today!!

nooooooooooooo, b****y citylink!!

woohoo, door has just gone, got my parcel, need to go open it, i can start today!!!!!!!! back in a bit! lol

just eating the treacle and pecan granola, looked horrible (not into breakfast) looked tiny portion, tastes GORGEOUS!! I am sad to say i didnt have any semi skimmed milk so i had to use whole milk but only had a tiny bit! will be going to the shop in a bit for some ss milk!!

I had the peacan Granola this morning - I have mine with Natural Yog - only 3tablespoons or so, and 1 chopped strawberry (286cal in total) as i dont like milk!

Just waiting for my Tomato soup to "ping".... smells lovely!!

i am so gutted! i have just gone through all the boxes and i dont even have all of my order!! i am missing 3 x strawberry milkshakes, 3 x chocolate milkshakes, 3 x vanilla milkshakes and 5 x banana snack bars (got the apple and cocoa ones though?!!) rang them and they apologised and said they would send them straight out. i wanted a milkshake today :-(

Back