• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

impatient's food diary

After a very disapointing WI, I was advised by some lovely forum members to start a Food diary.

I now realise what a great idea that is as all last week, while I stayed well within my daily pp and never used my weeklies or APs, I was always relying on the same kind of foods.

At the moment, I work from home. So every time I felt hungry, I'd grab some food from the cupboard or fridge which resulted in a diet relying mainly on Ryvita and pitta bread with various toppings:eek:. Everything was pointed rigourously but it was always the same kind of food.

So from now on, I will try to plan the evening before, what I will eat the next day. And I just realised that it is much more complicated than I'd imagined:eek:.

My purpose is to have a diet that don't rely too much on bread and is as varied as possible (and of course, that helps me lose 3 stones as efficiently as possible:D).

Don't hesitate to correct, criticize or make suggestions (I love every kind of food apart from cucumber).

And thank you to those who persuaded me to start this diary.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
HERE I AM!!! Ready to follow :D Good luck chuck xxx

My plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast:

Porridge (40g oat + water) = 4pp
Banana+ apple

Lunch:

Vegetable soup (1 potato 50g,
onion, carrot, cauliflower, pepper
stock cube) = 3pp
100 g lamb liver sauteed in balsamic
vinegar, with onion = 3pp
100g boiled potato = 2pp
steamed broccoli

Evening meal:

Miso soup (1pp) with half a chicken breast (2pp) spring onion and rice (6pp)= 9 pp
1 activia no fat = 2pp

That is so much food but I can only count 23 pp:confused:! Did I make a mistake somewhere?
If not I might use some of those points for 1 or 2 ryvitas with cream cheese and tomato (so as not to abandon completely my beloved ryvitas too fast)?

Exercise planned for tomorrow: fast 4 miles walk up and down a hill.

I am definitely not to good at planning:eek:. I was very proud that I had sticked to my planned meals, I even thought about boiling the potatos and rice while eating breakfast, until this evening when I realised I had forgotten to defrost the chicken breast I was supposed to use in my miso soup:rolleyes:. I ended up having 1 egg with beetroot instead.

On the plus side, it seems that having 3 planned meals left me much more satisfied than snacking all day long:).

The plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast:

Porridge (40g with water) = 4pp
banana + pear

Lunch:

Tuna rice salad:
Tuna (56g tin) = 2pp
Rice = 6pp
Tomato + onion
Dressing = 1pp
Activia fat free = 2pp

Evening meal :

Vegetable soup = 3pp
Stir fried chicken:
Half chicken breast = 2 pp
vegetables
soy sauce = 1 pp
1 nest of brown pasta = 5 pp
side salad no dressing

Total = 26 pp

3pp left for snack

Not sure yet if exercise will be a 5k run or only a stroll on the beach (my legs felt tired tonight and maybe I should give them a day rest)

Yay! Glad the 3 meals is helping xx

Thanks for the welcome and the encouragement Jem:)

Yay! Glad the 3 meals is helping xx
Hi Carly, I thought I would be the only person still awake and posting:p.

3 meals definitely help and make me feel like a civilized person:D. Today I even managed to eat exactly what I had planned and I have already prepared my lunch for tomorrow:cool:. I don't recognize myself anymore:eek:.

Tomorrow's plan:

Breakfast:

40 g porridge + water 4pp
1 banana and 1 pear

Lunch:

Lentil salad :
75 g dried puy lentils 6pp
carrot,garlic,onion,scallion

Fat free activia 2pp

Evening meal:

Miso soup with chicken and scallion 3pp
Omelette with veg (2 large eggs) 6pp
oil (for omelette) 2pp
100g potatos 2pp
side salad, no dressing

Total: 25 pp

4 pp left for snacks

Activity: 5 k (about 30 min) run

jem3139

Silver Member
well done for planning hun...I try to but never really stick to it ..must try harder lol x

mrs-s

Gold Member
Well done for managing to stick to plan! I can never plan because I know if I do I won't eat what I've planned like last night ended up having warby wrap and chips cus I didn't fancy baked potatoes that I had planned! It's great if you can do it though must make it easier to track etc x

All looking very good! Hope ur enjoying it xx

I am not sure it is wise for me to post on this forum as my computer broke down the 2 last times I did so:eek::D... but I just couldn't resist showing off my newly made ticker as it says that I am now leaving the "overweight" section of the BMI to enter the "healthy" one:):).

I have been looking forward for that BMI number to go under 25 since the begining and it looked like such a distant possibility when I started WW at the beginning of July:):).