1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

impressed at myself!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 3 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Made yummmmy BNS, sweet potato + carrot soup for dinner, all well 'n' good, my OH requested home-made white crusty rolls with his. So I made some for him without even thinking about sneaking a bite! Then he brought me home a present: a bag of chocolate covered raisins/nuts... with 2 chocolate mice in too as he ate virtually all of them (the mice were meant to be for me, the raisins for him) lol... I said "I can't have them today but thankyou" and put them away in the fridge... I did eat 3 but I had some syns to use and stopped at that... WHERE has this will power come from? Please tell me lol xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    well done for the strong will power, I love crusty bread and have had to resist a couple of times :D

The soup sounds lovely though so a big bowl of that would probably fill you without the bread.

I have found I haven't craved much " naughty " food at all, fingers crossed it stays that way :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.