In a routine now and my taste for food has changed!

Penonfell

I started my re-feed 11 days ago now and did worry about introducing food again thinking I would go mad and binge but I have found I have set myself into a routine of breakfast, dinner and tea with no snacking in between. I only started Lipotrim on November 2nd and I spaced my shakes out to 8am, 1pm and 6pm and this seems to have helped in getting me used to eating at pretty much the same times. :D

Before TFR I would eat very irregularly due to my job and hobbies. :sigh: I could have a brew in the morning then maybe not eat until 6 or 7 at night after coming home from the stables then carry on snacking until 2pm in the morning before going to bed. Other days I would snack throughout the day ending with a large meal at night sometimes as late as 11pm.

I have found my tastes have changed too as I was a savoury lover and could have eaten a sunday roast every day and rarely bothered with cakes or sweets as I did not have a sweet tooth but now I seem to be off potatoes and bread and even meat hasn't hit the spot but I really enjoyed strawberries and yogurt this week. :drool:

I still drink plenty of water and the odd cup of tea (now with skimmed milk) but haven't bothered with or missed pop, which before I would drink litres of. :clap:

My weigh in last thursday gave me a loss of 3lbs so still losing even with eating! :0clapper:

I can not believe the losses I have made in such a short time and even better is the drop in dress sizes.....20/22 down to 16 and some 14's! I can not stop buying new clothes and have bagged loads of my old stuff ready to weigh in for cash (to spend on new clothes!!!). I have some amazing outfits for christmas and new year and I'm 'coming out' this friday (fancy dress pub crawl) with lots of my friends who I haven't seen since starting my diet.....I haven't told them so there will be quite a few shocked faces, I can't wait! :woohoo:

I hope you are all doing well too and I wish you a skinny christmas and a hippy new year (my hips are truely swinging now instead of wobbling)! :banana dancer:

:109:

That really is fantastic. Have a great night out and knock 'em all dead.

Great losses and I know what you mean about tastes changing. I walked passed a 'cornish pasty' shop today and normally it would have set me off salivating but instead a I actually felt sick and had to rush past... long may it last :) Have a great night out - you are going to Wow them all... enjoy!!! xxx

Oh wow! Won't your friends get a surprise to see the new you!
Well done on your fab positive attitude. I agree that it's best to embrace the new tastes and avoid old trigger foods.
Keep up your great work!

Penonfell you truly are an inspiration and I sincerely hope you have a fabulous christmas - knock 'em dead! :) xx

Back