In d 1st 4 weeks wat did u lose?

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
Im very interested to see wat everyone has lost in their first 4 weeks of atkins! Please post!! :d

Not sure really, I was so heavy I was over the scales, in the 3rd week the scales registered at just under 25 stone, the next few weeks I lost between 5 and 7lbs a week. I do believe though that if you have a lot o lse, you'll lose faster initially.

I am 3 days in and have lost 4lbs!!!

LOL, well done, you will lose more in the first couple of weeks, so don't get disapointed when it slows down love.

I think I was losing about 1 pound a day but like jim said it did slow down after week 3.

I lost 6lbs in the 1st 2 weeks - 3rd weigh in tomorrow.

Hola!

Im over from the SW side of things! I need to kick start my loss as Im 3 stone down but plato'ing big time! This is my first atkins week and Im loving it! Im not hungry and I lost 2lb in 3 days, weigh in tues so I can let you know then!

Great to see the great losses here :) Jim you have done so well! HUGE congrats!!

Last edited:
Hi Cherry, welcome to our little forum love.

Its good here innit? LOL :)

I will be at one week on Tues so will report back then, Im so tempted to get on the scales but I can feel the difference so even if its a lb or a STS Im sticking with it.

Back