In Despair

musket1

I have lost quite a bit of weight in the 10 months I have been going to SW. Now, despite following it to the letter, keeping food diaries,and the S.A.S. sheet, restricting syns to no more that 10 per day I have stayed the same weight for a month. Only have 6lb to go so its really frustrating. Anyone else experiencing this?

Welcome musket!:welcome2:

I have moved your post here to the SW forum so that it will get more attention and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

I have lost quite a bit of weight in the 10 months I have been going to SW. Now, despite following it to the letter, keeping food diaries,and the S.A.S. sheet, restricting syns to no more that 10 per day I have stayed the same weight for a month. Only have 6lb to go so its really frustrating. Anyone else experiencing this?

i've not experianced this but maybe if you go to group you can ask your consultant about the fast forward plan that might help shift those last few lbs x

Hi, welcome, i would try a week of having 15 syns as this can help boost things, surprisingly

Hi, I would discuss this with your consultant. Fast forward is very restrictive and a lot of people couldn't manage it from what I've read, I don't even know if SW still offer it. It's a plan you would need to work out with your consultant and one of the topics we cannot go into detail in on this site. I would check out success express and see if a week of that helps. Good luck :)

Have you tried shaking things up a bit? Sometimes your body gets used to eating habits and the same exercise. Try doing a different exercise and eating foods you normally wouldn't. This will 'shock' your body and start you off again.

without any numbers to see where you are, in terms of healthy weight etc, it's hard to say. It might just be that your body is really happy at where it is....

Back