In dier need of help!!!!!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
I've lost it! Ive lost my motivation, my path and everything that goes with it! I want this so badly but I give into temptation wayyyy to easily!
No will power and in soooooooooo annoyed with myself!!!
What can I do to get my motivation back? I'm dreading weigh in Sunday :-(((

Ohhhh help me plz

Oh no don't lose it Rebecca Hun - YOU CAN DO THIS! :D

I have a picture of me at my worst stuck around the whole house and If I ever feel put off or like giving up, I just need to look at that and think of me lovely and slim in the summer..With so much energy enjoying my life for once!

"Never trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment"

I know this diet isn't easy but I just think I the summer ahead and this morning woken up to sunshine and think it will be here soon enough and I don't want to not be able to wear what I want. Yesterday had to get a visitor in work was a long walk for there I was was so hot and legs rubbed :( I thought I just don't want this anymore. Food is tastes nice but once it's gone it's over . Where as this isn't forever , try to imagine how you will feel when you get there, I always think of walking in a shop and getting a size 12. Stay strong :)

I agree with the above posts :) I've felt so fat this week it's upset me but having nice weather helped me think positive for the summer again.

You had a good weigh in last week :)

I've lost it! Ive lost my motivation, my path and everything that goes with it! I want this so badly but I give into temptation wayyyy to easily!
No will power and in soooooooooo annoyed with myself!!!
What can I do to get my motivation back? I'm dreading weigh in Sunday :-(((

Ohhhh help me plz

It's not lost, hunni - you've just misplaced it, that's all. You've just got a nasty case of Weekenditis. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can take for it. It's distraction you need. I hope there aren't any unhelpful folk in your household who insist on scoffing takeaways in front of you - but if there are, maybe a quiet word in their ear might help.

You're doing SS+ aren't you? Well, no matter what's happened today so far, have your shakes and make sure you have your favourite SS+ meal. If you need to, have slightly more protein or veg than you're strictly allowed to have - better to eat that than things with lots of carbs in. You can get through this - you just need to get past the munchie stage that sets in when you've temporarily dipped out of ketosis.

Hugs :hug99:

Rebecca - i can relate to you so much. When i lose motivation i tend to watch episodes of supersize vs superskinny (on the channel 4 website) and i always gain so much motivation after the episode. Maybe something like this could help you? Think of the future & the goals you have set yourself. You CAN do this!! x

Thankyou everyone, I also like to watch diet programmes! Especially Claire slave to food! I'm the exact same as her so I cried most f the way thru lol! Haven't had nothing to easy today and on my 2nd litre of water :) still dreading tomorrow :-(
I do have awful pics of me on my fridge but it doesn't seem to work as well as I like it too lol!

So annoyed still tho! Really angry this morning as I'd been so good all week until yesterday!!! Ugghhhhh

Just keep busy, today I've washed my car and waxed it was worn out a the end also done a huge pile of washing and changed the bed covers and done the bedroom :) last night I did the bathroom too (live at home so think parents were happy :) ) now sat watching a bit of tv. I also find drinking sparkling water is nice it's a nice change. I used to hate it btw but when did lipotrim four years back became my fav thing.

Rebecca - What diet plan are you on?
I'm also on my 2nd litre of water of the day.. Another idea that may help, i sometimes write little notes to myself and leave them around the house. This motivates me. I also put pictures on my fridge, a picture of me at 20 stone, and next to it a picture of kim kardashian!! ha ha, if it works.. :) xx

Aw that's a good idea hehe! It is distraction I need your right! My partner leaves temptation everywhere ie chicken sticks on the work top or crisps on the side :-( not good!
I'm on ss+ and love it! Just gotta loose the naughty bites in between!

I felt so close to just stuffing myself with pizza today but decided to get on here instead. Really helped! Could relate to all the posts. When I feel like giving in to temptation I just need to refocus and remind myself why I'm doing this. I too want to wear what I want this summer...actually have a closet full of really cute jeans I wore just last summer(size 4 US) and I WILL be putting them on come June. =)

Back