In Honour Of.....

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Today I received a (rather belated :p) birthday card from an old forum friend that I haven't spoken to in ages and was really pleased to hear from her. Anyhow, it got me thinking about all those "internet buddies" that have disappeared for one reason or another and are no longer posting....I know that some of you are lurking though.

So I thought I'd start this thread to honour those that have really helped us on our journeys either here on MiniMins or previously on DH or even CambridgeDieters.com that no longer post.

Now, just to clarify, this is not a thread about reliving WHY people aren't posting anymore .... this is about honouring those that have helped us along the way in whatever fashion and just paying our respect to that. If they are lurking at least it will let them know that we still think of them. So I'll start the ball rolling.....

From Discovery Health:

Cinders - we both started our LL journey on the same day - 27th Sept 2004, and what a journey that was!
Scary - what a laugh
Hankypants - I know you're out there!
Beautiful Spirit - controversial but certainly made us think
Kentlisa - miss you babe!

From Minimins:

Ladylew - I know I see/speak to you all the time but I miss you on the forums...straight talking and great advice - my kinda girl! :D
SJHarvey - where are YOU??? Hope that you are well and healing wherever you are..x

That's just for starters....so is there anybody that you miss "speaking" to???

I didn't 'speak' to her directly but her posts were frequent and helpful, positive and cheerful

'Chicken on a Mission' - where are you?

Tulips from DH - where are you honey?

Also Smithy - anyone know how he's doing?

Oh .. and Irene - where's Cat (Kitteh) hanging out these days? :)

Oh yeah....Smithy!!! I wonder how he's doing? He came to one of our meet-ups at Henry's but haven't seen or heard of him for ages!!!

Ooooh diva,
funny you should post this.. I've been wondering about this girl but cant remember her name lol

It was purple something on DH she was from Ireland, won't go into her story.. but often wondered how she was getting on!

Ooooh diva,
funny you should post this.. I've been wondering about this girl but cant remember her name lol

It was purple something on DH she was from Ireland, won't go into her story.. but often wondered how she was getting on!

me toooooooo but couldn't think of her name either... she was lovely!!!

Lol gen when I saw your reply, thought you were gonna say you were her!!

think maybe I need to go on dh and see if she's still registered!

wait there..................

Oooh there dosn't seem to be a 'members list' anymore...

Maybe someone else will remember her.....

Isobel - any idea?? :D

i went onto DH as well looking cos i kinda remember her posting on my thread but can't find anything... As far as I remember she was friends with Tulips???

there was also Tarafol... haven't heard from her in a while???

Ahh gen,
I've got it!!

thought it was purple patches - then thought 'no she's on here' but was getting her mixed up with purple hugs!! So it must be Purple patches!!

Ahh gen,
I've got it!!

thought it was purple patches - then thought 'no she's on here' but was getting her mixed up with purple hugs!! So it must be Purple patches!!

that is soooooo funny cos i have just done a search for patch... on DH, weird or what?? have ya found anything on DH about her?

It was PurplePatch and, yes, I remember her story too!! :)

She was quite pally with Zareena wasn't she.....not sure whats happened to Zareena either, she moved down to London a few months ago and had a bit of a hard time. Hope she's doing better now though!

I was just about to add BlackHayle to this list and realise that she's here.....How are you doing Lola??? :D

Back