In In Self Destruct Mode :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
i had a binge last night, well early hours of this morning and i have not been able to get focused since, i have not finished reading beck yet but i really think i need to study it cover to cover

start again tomorrow hun

yeh im oing to,im emotinal eating, my oh dint know if hewants to be with me so ordered a meal deal and 2 bottles of alchopops nd im set up for the evening lol x

Oh Hun, totally understand what you mean! I've gone mental tonight with all sorts of goodies (or should that be baddies?!) I don't even have a reason, OH is out so I think I'm bored and lonely, but it still doesn't excuse it!!

Let's draw a line, and get back on it tomorrow morning!

:)

Easy peasy, long as we stop NOW!! am gonna do something I've always been totally against, And throw away perfectly good naughty food. I need to, else I'll wake up and eat it!!

If you can draw a line under it and not continue to eat then you`ll be fine,but i totally understand where you are coming from Re:your OH.Of course thats going to mess with your head.

I wish you the best of luck hun

Easy peasy, long as we stop NOW!! am gonna do something I've always been totally against, And throw away perfectly good naughty food. I need to, else I'll wake up and eat it!!

i cnt as live with my family. i added you on facebook x

Oops sorry Hun, didn't recognise the name and coz of my job I automatically delete them!! Add me again, will accept!!

Back