In laws over Friday assistance please

Hi there,
as the title says my sister in law and her husband due over Friday, we only see them once a year but here is the dilemma,
we have decided on Indian takeaway, I was thinking I could opt for chicken tikka and possibly sagg bhaji with plenty of salad . What damage will this cause and do you have any other suggestions on menu choices. So far I have been as good as gold and don't want to sabotage myself so early in.
any thoughts,suggestions, options much appreciated
fatgirltrim

chicken tikka will have sugar in it so will kick you out of ketosis!!! if you really have to have something I would just have tandoori chicken with salad, that might just keep you in and not to high in cal. Could you not just cook your own chicken with spices?? good luck hun.xx

Thanks Emily,
The reason I'm not cooking is sister in law strict vegetarian and I'm bound to make a complete hash of cooking separate for people, also work full time so time pressure on Friday night, is tandoori chicken not coated with same spices as tikka and cooked in tandoor maybe will try and look up some low carb alternatives
Once again thanks for taking time out to read and assist

Fatgirltrim

Thanks Emily,
The reason I'm not cooking is sister in law strict vegetarian and I'm bound to make a complete hash of cooking separate for people, also work full time so time pressure on Friday night, is tandoori chicken not coated with same spices as tikka and cooked in tandoor maybe will try and look up some low carb alternatives

Fatgirltrim
same spices but they add loads of cream and sugar (thats why its so sweet!!) and currents in some places you should have a look at the cal difference!!!! there was a long thread on here somewhere about just this but I cant find it, but this was the best option, only a bit of lemon juice that might take you out!! hope this helps.xx

fatgirltrim said:
Thanks Emily,

Fatgirltrim

Hi, I had a tandoori chicken and green salad and I still lost that week, it was amazing too!

(2 stone 4lbs lighter in 9 weeks)

Back