In love with the Cambridge Diet!

JulesK81

So, I have had my first weigh in and lost 12lb and 10 inches... in ONE WEEK!!!

I feel the need to share the love of this fabulous diet - AMAZING, just amazing.

Oh and I tasted a bit of the new choc mint bar today - peeps, it is to die for, so stock up!

Wow, so so so happy that I just had to share :)

Jules that is absolutely bloody brilliant!!! Well done for surviving week 1 :D

I love it too!!

Well done on your losses!! Brilliant!!

Jules , Thats a fabby weight loss ! , so you've got hold of the new bar , did your cdc give you one to try or are they out to buy yet .

Hurrah! Well done, that is an amazing loss. And yes, I am feeling the CD love too!! Good luck for the wk ahead x

Thank you :D

MsJMC - my CDC gave me like a cm worth of a bar to try! She will have them in stock from next Friday to buy, so assume they are available from some now and then within the next week or two should be fully in stock. Honestly, they are gorgeous - like crispy/chewy after eights!

well done on surviving your first week and for such a fab loss!!! i also think well done u for starting your CD in the lead up to christmas as i know it is such a hard time of the year to start a 'zero food' diet, so well done!!!! x

Well done you, it makes my loss look pitiful now!! i only lost 6 lbs this week, and its my first too, ah well, suppose we're all different!! keep going XXX
Linda

Well done - what a great start

WOW well done that is fantastic - and wowzers ! to the inch loss that is just truly incredible !! well done - cambridge obviously loves you too :) xx

Back