• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

In My Fridge ...

Gold Member
Hi girls,

This may need to be in the recipe thread but I want a quick answer so I'm trying here first ;)

Tonight I cooked far too much pasta with the idea that I would use the leftovers for lunch box tomorrow, however, I didn't think about what would go nice with it :confused:

In my fridge is:

cottage cheese

What do you reckon peeps?

Any ideas?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loves a curlywurly
how about chopping some bacon and frying it with some tomatoes,peppers and add to the pasta with some feta cheese.. :)

Trying again in 2012
From those choices I think I would go philly (or feta) and bacon with lots of chopped toms, cu and peppers. Lots of black pepper, maybe a drizzle of balsamic vinegar - lovely!
Alternatively if you have eggs you could make a quiche with the cottage cheese, bacon, peppers, toms and bulk it out by baking cooked pasta into it too?
Whatever you do with it I hope you enjoy!

Flubber Buster
Creamy pesto pasta! Melt in a spodge of Philly, a bit of pesto and a dash of milk. I love my pasta this way - it's lovely! And nice with either a side salad or a few toms chopped up and mixed in.

Gold Member
Well, there are some lovely ideas there girls ... thanks ever so much! It's too late for me to make a quiche (and I'm having a glass of wine at the mo ;)) but I will certainly make one of the other suggestions in the morning x