In My Fridge ...

Ali*

Gold Member
Hi girls,

This may need to be in the recipe thread but I want a quick answer so I'm trying here first ;)

Tonight I cooked far too much pasta with the idea that I would use the leftovers for lunch box tomorrow, however, I didn't think about what would go nice with it :confused:

In my fridge is:

cottage cheese
olives
feta
pesto
peppers
cucumber
tomatoes
bacon
philadelphia

What do you reckon peeps?

Any ideas?

how about chopping some bacon and frying it with some tomatoes,peppers and add to the pasta with some feta cheese.. :)
yummy!!

From those choices I think I would go philly (or feta) and bacon with lots of chopped toms, cu and peppers. Lots of black pepper, maybe a drizzle of balsamic vinegar - lovely!
Alternatively if you have eggs you could make a quiche with the cottage cheese, bacon, peppers, toms and bulk it out by baking cooked pasta into it too?
Whatever you do with it I hope you enjoy!

Creamy pesto pasta! Melt in a spodge of Philly, a bit of pesto and a dash of milk. I love my pasta this way - it's lovely! And nice with either a side salad or a few toms chopped up and mixed in.

Well, there are some lovely ideas there girls ... thanks ever so much! It's too late for me to make a quiche (and I'm having a glass of wine at the mo ;)) but I will certainly make one of the other suggestions in the morning x

:thankyou:

Back