In my situation... excess packs

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Ello people :D Morrrrrrning!

Right, I am having a proper spring clean today (cos im moving out soon whey heyyyyy) anyway... I just went through a few food cupboards and came to the "lighterlife cupboard" and have gone through and counted what I've got and noticed I have about 4 weeks of packs, spare. (Yes, literally, over 100!) - That's £66 x 4!!!

This is from being on it since November, and lapsing every so often :cool:. I just noticed a few of them go out of date in May, so will have those over the next few days :D... The others don't go off for a while, but it just seems a waste of money to keep topping up the cupboard with more and more shakes...

Am I allowed to tell my LLC that I don't wanna buy any for a few weeks?? Hmm... I dunno what to do?? :rolleyes: (The money I would save would do me good right now!)

No i gather you can't do that. One girl in my group went on holiday, missed a week and was forced to pay for 2 weeks when she got back. I think that for as long as you are dong the plan you have to pay every week.

I too have loads of excess packs. They are mounting up, and now i am on RtM i hope they will reduce. At least i will have some in stock if i need to up the packs again.:rolleyes:

Hmm... I forgot my medical check up form the other week and she said she didn't want to sell me packs but didn't want me out of ketosis... I told her I had packs at home anyway and she said, ok because she wouldnt feel cumfy selling me them (I've since taken it)... she didn't say I had to pay for that week too...

... I think it depends on the LLC

LOL @ I just saw ur 2nd ticker Bex, and thought U only had 1lb to go until final target !!!!! Was just about 2 fall 2 the floor !! Well done though, its looking good :D

Yeah, I think I will email her and ask....

Claire

Have you seen how much people pay for them on ebay! I'd sell them on there...will give you some dosh to buy stuff for your new place :)

My LLC will let you go and not buy the packs but I guess it does depend on your Counsellor. I didn't go last week and have used my old spare packs this week, only thing is I've got loads of shakes which I don't use and loads of bars from when I've bought extra but am down to almost no soups, might just have enough to get me to tomorrow but am guessing that I'll have to have a strawberry shake or two.

not allowed? Says who? I don't think LL would like it as it takes business away from them but ebay wont care. Go for it...it's not as if LL haven't had lots of money from you :D If I have any left which I probably will as I already have a fair collection I will put mine on there.

not allowed? Says who? I don't think LL would like it as it takes business away from them but ebay wont care. Go for it...it's not as if LL haven't had lots of money from you :D If I have any left which I probably will as I already have a fair collection I will put mine on there.

It is frowned upon PB, because people buying it off the net are very likely people who don't really need to lose weight by abstaining, they may be young weight obsessed girls, or people with eating disorders, etc., and there is no medical supervision, so someone buying them without full knowledge, etc., well, it could cause them serious health risks.

Sure, it may be people already on LL that buy some of them, but you can't be certain.

I don;t think just because we pay a lot of money for this we should flog them on EBAY for profit or even to break even. We CHOSE to pay that amount - no one in LL is making us. Ya know? And we are certainly getting our money's worht with the results and life changing occurences, etc.

There needs to some responsibility on ebay, and selling a VLCD product to the ill informed just does not sit right with me, personally. :)

Last edited:
I read on another thread that ebay have blocked them now anyway, apparently... u put them up for sale and they are removed within a few hours... !!

I've got to say that I agree with BL... it's not like you would be selling a jumper! Ebay have now clamped down on the sale of lighterlife products after a lot of pressure from various quarters... rightly so in my opinion. As you are still doing the programme Claire, I'd keep them and speak to your LLC... let's face it... you aren't gonna buy what you don't need!! :)

FFS - just had a look on EBAY out of curiosity. Some money grubber is seeling "LL RECIPES". Only £0.99 a pop - but hell, I bet you dollars to donuts they have just printed off something similar to the post thats on this forum with the recipes.

Some poor sods out there will get all excited, and order them, only to find they were right here all the time!!

Yesh. LL has no business on ebay.

FFS - just had a look on EBAY out of curiosity. Some money grubber is seeling "LL RECIPES". Only £0.99 a pop - but hell, I bet you dollars to donuts they have just printed off something similar to the post thats on this forum with the recipes.

Some poor sods out there will get all excited, and order them, only to find they were right here all the time!!

Yesh. LL has no business on ebay.

I saw that too.... saw someone selling "VLCD Secrets" too... for £4.99 i think it was... it says it includes "cheats" and a cheaper version of the LL savory drink... hmm lemme guess ... :confused: Boullion...

Now gimme £4.99 cos I just told u a secret :rolleyes::D

Back