In my tummy party party.. yeh

shrinkin'violet

Silver Member
This is a bit hit and miss as winging it without a group/books till I go back to UK next week (live in Egypt, but going home for Christmas and will gather SW stuff then). I've just come off the Cambridge diet after losing 51lbs (also completed the 7 week maintenance plan so ready for real food). I can't get my head around eating all this food and losing weight, time will tell! Thought it would be worth writing everything down so as to refer back if needs be!

So here was day 1...

1 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Yoghurt (a)
Strawberries
Bananas

Lunch
Baked beans & SW Chips

Dinner
Homemade veg soup
1 small slice of bread (b)
Indomie Noodles (8)

Snacks
2 x Mango
2 x Bananas
2 x Apples
2 x hobnobs (6)

Last edited:
Day 2 - MIX2MAX

Breakfast
Yoghurt (a)
2 x banana
2 x boiled egg

Lunch
1 x tin of tuna

DINNER
Beans on toast
2 x small toast (b)

SNACKS
1 X Pomegranate
2 x Oranges
2 x Apples
2 x Hobnob

Last edited:
Day 3 - Good intentions but missed the mark completely

BREAKFAST
2 x eggs
1 x pomegranate
1 x orange

LUNCH
nothing

DINNER
1/2 pizza :(

SNACKS
2 x apples

Wasn't meant to go like that at all! Tomo is a new day, onwards and downwards i hope!

Welcome aboard the sw train.

Have to say, that personally you've not eating enough - Its good your eating lots of fruit but try not to use veg / free foods to fill you up - with sw you can eat lots (don't think diet think long term healthy life style food choice)

If you want to check out my diary its: Eating right to be slimbysummer

By way of suggestion:
On green or Red days you can have 2 HEX A & B choices - so on green enjoy pasta with 42g low fat cheese for 1 HEX B & 2 slices of 400g wm bread for 2nd HEX B

Your 2nd day was mix2max - do you mean Extra Easy???
In which case you could have had a jkp pot with your Tuna

Minimins is great for recipes, support, ideas so use it to the max
x

Welcome aboard the sw train.

Have to say, that personally you've not eating enough - Its good your eating lots of fruit but try not to use veg / free foods to fill you up - with sw you can eat lots (don't think diet think long term healthy life style food choice)

If you want to check out my diary its: Eating right to be slimbysummer

By way of suggestion:
On green or Red days you can have 2 HEX A & B choices - so on green enjoy pasta with 42g low fat cheese for 1 HEX B & 2 slices of 400g wm bread for 2nd HEX B

Your 2nd day was mix2max - do you mean Extra Easy???
In which case you could have had a jkp pot with your Tuna

Minimins is great for recipes, support, ideas so use it to the max
x

Hello and thanks so much for the welcome and advice. I am sure I'm not eating enough as I've been quite hungry a couple of times but while I don't have SW clear in my mind I've been struggling to know what to eat! I didn't realise it was 2x hex either so thanks for that! My mum told me about mix2max where you can have a green lunch and a red dinner? Or maybe I just got my wires completely crossed (wouldn't be the 1st time)?!? I'll deffo give your diary a check out. Thanks a lot for your help xx

Day 4
Breakfast
1 x Pomegranate
2 x Apple
1 x Marmite on toast

Lunch
Indomie Noodles (8)

Dinner
Steak

Snacks
1 x Orange
Spoon of ice cream (?)