Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

Well done on the loss, food looked good today as well x

Thank you.

Was looking like a good day till I cleared out the chocolate...hehe...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you. Was looking like a good day till I cleared out the chocolate...hehe... Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
sounds like my week - this is my first day without chocolate for ages x

sounds like my week - this is my first day without chocolate for ages x

I have to be honest i prefer sweets to chocolate. I never have sweets in the house though. Hubby is a chocolate and cheese man so their is alway plenty. The ones ive been scoffing are the ones he doesn't like which is rarely the case.

Well done on the day without choc...however if you have the urge use your syns on it

Tueday

Malita was up more than usual...but a feed and shes done.

Anyway any experience....if i was to do introduce formula would she sleep better? However i do want to stick to breast till I can transition her to cows milk.

Breakfast: WW Yogurt with Mango, Banana, Raspberries

Today went out for a short 20min walk....hayfever had me cut it short. Glad i went out anyway.

Lunch: Bread (HEB), 2 x Fried Egg, Salad, 50g Cottage Cheese(0.5 x SYN, 125ml SS Milk(half HEA)

Snack:
Pear, Jumbo Snack a Jack (2.5SYNS)

Dinner: 80g Wholemeal Pasta, 84g Tuna (3SYNS), 28g Emmental cheese(HEA),Broccoli, Spinach

TOTAL: 1.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 6 SYNS

Last edited:
Tueday Malita was up more than usual...but a feed and shes done. Anyway any experience....if i was to do introduce formula would she sleep better? However i do want to stick to breast till I can transition her to cows milk. Breakfast: WW Yogurt with Mango, Banana, Raspberries Lunch: Bread (HEB), 2 x Fried Egg, Salad, 50g Cottage Cheese(0.5 x SYN, 125ml SS Milk(half HEA) Dinner: 80g Wholemeal Pasta, 84g Tuna (3SYNS), 28g Emmental cheese(HEA),Broccoli, Spinach TOTAL: 1.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 3.5 SYNS
With the sleep I think it depends on the baby. Food will help. My son it worked wonders because he used to snack rather than feed on me. I can't get Neve on to the bottle but she feeds on the breast properly, do what suits you x

With the sleep I think it depends on the baby. Food will help. My son it worked wonders because he used to snack rather than feed on me. I can't get Neve on to the bottle but she feeds on the breast properly, do what suits you x

She eats well dinner and fruit after and breast just before she goes down but shes still up with 2/3hours.

I think I am to lazy for formula....will just keep an eye on her she how it goes

She eats well dinner and fruit after and breast just before she goes down but shes still up with 2/3hours. I think I am to lazy for formula....will just keep an eye on her she how it goes
I read somewhere about giving them protein in their last meal of the day to get them to sleep longer. I put red lentils on with her veg and she only woke once that night unfortunately now she doesn't want mashed up food!! You probably doing this already but thought it was worth saying x

I read somewhere about giving them protein in their last meal of the day to get them to sleep longer. I put red lentils on with her veg and she only woke once that night unfortunately now she doesn't want mashed up food!! You probably doing this already but thought it was worth saying x

Thats really helpful, not sure if i do it everyday so will try the lentils out see how that goes down.

Wednesday,

Last night i was sooooo tired could keep my eyes open. I went to bed at 8pm woke up at 8am thats with 3 night feeds.

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB),Banana, WW Yogurt, 125ml SS Milk(half HEA)

Went out after brekkie to meet other mums from church had a coffee by the lake, so beautiful such a nice time. Its soo hot and lovely nice for the babies they can wear as lil as possible...hehehe.

Getting there i got in a 40min walk...yay!

Lunch: Salad: lettuce, cucumber, 40g Couscous, Boiled Egg, 48g Avocado(5SYNS).....was really yummy worth the syns

Dinner: 80g Brown Rice, 60g Red Lentils, half a Sweet potato

I am trying to portion various things according to the recommended portion on the packaging

Thursday and Fri are holidays here so we have a really nice long weekend. Tomorrow we are having a few people over for a bbq, some of my unsed syns may come in handy for a pudding......why does hubby have to like baking and bake when we have guest
:(:)
Total: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 5 x SYNS

Last edited:
Sounds like a beautiful day, love the coffee by the lake, enjoy your BBQ x

Thursday,

Bad night due to hayfever....

Today and tomorrow are holiday, house clean now to prep various salads for bbq later. Feeling shattered already too :-(

Breakfast: 35gs Oats(HEB), 125ml SS Milk(half HEA), Raspberries & Banana, WW Yogurt

TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB

Hope your day got better. Horrible after a bad night x

Thursday continued....

Now was lovely, great weather and great company

Food was good. Meet and various salads. Syns would have gone to mayo and salad cream.

However BIG uncountable syns of dessert of chocolate brownie with ice cream.

That was yesterday great day, it's behind me and back to plan today

Friday:

Last night not so good night with Malita every hour, in the end I just brought her to our bed so we could all sleep.

Anyway it's a holiday again. Day started off with all 3 of us having breakfast together.

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB),125ml SSMilk(half HEA),banana, raspberries, WW Yogurt

Lunch: Leftover roast veg couscous from yesterdays bbq with 2 x Boiled eggs

Then things just went wrong

Binge: 3 x Chocolate (7.5 SYNS), 2 x Biscuits(4SYNS), Slice of chocolate brownie from yesterday...(lots of syns)

Dinner: 2 x Chicken Thighs

Snack: Ice cream:eek:

TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 15++++++

So much for being back on the game...need to get it under control tomorrow

Last edited:
Today is another day - so hard to resist when you have nice food in. Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend x

Today is another day - so hard to resist when you have nice food in. Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend x

It's awful I tell you.

Weekend weather is good today been out car hunting again and shopping and the plan when out the window when we indulged at Burger King for lunch....don't know what's going on with me I can't seem to resist

Saturday

Night was good I gave in and just brought Malita in our bed it's the only place she sleep without waking up ever1/2hours.

Day started of well

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), WW Yogurt, Banana

Then a day out car searching and shopping and then the plan went out the window

Lunch: Burger King Meal.

I am absolutely full and so is happy so no more food I hope.

Seems I've hit one of my stumbles again

Our trip to Zimbabwe seem on for end of June. I have 4 weeks to then so from Monday can't afford to be naughty and have stumbles. I want to be 7lbs down by then...hope it achievable

Monday is WI, after my naughtiness I can only hope for a STS no gain plz.

Stumbles are fine just dust yourself off and get back on it. I am really not feeling it this weekend just want junk food and really fancying a take away aiming to see how it goes today and get back on it tomorrow when feeling better. Any luck with the car yet? Glad to here your holiday sounds like it is going ahead x

Stumbles are fine just dust yourself off and get back on it. I am really not feeling it this weekend just want junk food and really fancying a take away aiming to see how it goes today and get back on it tomorrow when feeling better. Any luck with the car yet? Glad to here your holiday sounds like it is going ahead x

I am seeing a link with my big stumbles with missed pills.

I feeling just to be off plan today. Resisted having a frappacino from Starbucks.

Yeah we've found something we like just negotiating price.

Yeah holiday is scheduled for end off June, so need to be good and try loss 7lbs before then

Sunday:

Had a good night sleep.

Giving myself a day off today and back on plan after a hopeful STS WI tomorrow.

Breakfast: fruit and fibre cereal with milk (nothing measured)

Lunch: Cup of coffee after resisting having a Frappacino from Starbucks with 2 slice of bread with peanut butter and jam

Dinner : beef stroganoff (5syns)with rice

Back