Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

Saturday

Last night was crazy did about 5 feeds...She does really feed its more for comfort i guess.

During the day she is fine, mostly tired and throws the odd tantrum.

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 125ml SSMilk(half HEA), Banana, WW Yogurt

We took a trip into town for a walk around, small glass of Diet coke at the pub

Kinda forgot about lunch, when out and about i got peckish and luckily i have a kellogs bar in my bag

Lunch: Kellogs Chewy Delight(4.5SYNS)

Starving but held out till dinner

Dinner: Grilled Beef, Couscous, Salad.....simple as was starving

Snack: Lindt truffle(2.5SYNS)

[/B]Hubby is going crazy on desserts for the next 3days before he starts his juicing again so i need to resist temptation

​TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 7 SYNS

Last edited:
Looks like you did really well today. I think this teething just throws them off completely Neve has hardly slept all day but better at night x

Sunday

Night just like before lots of wakes and for some reason 3 stinky soiled nappy changes.

In the end I just brought her to our bed. She literally does circles in between us, seems she couldn't get comfortable fussy loads. Then she wakes beams her toothless smile, talking away to herself...it's very cute despite it being 6:30am.

Was trying to consider having something different for breakfast like rice pudding or French toast...just can't be bothered will attempt those next week.

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 125ml SSMilk(Half HEA),grated pear, Greek yogurt,
( now just need to get my but up and make it before hubby and lil one wake up)

Lunch: 2 x Sesame Ryvita(3SYNS), 50g Cottage cheese (0.5SYN), Banana, Apple

Despite being tired I attempted to make some samosas...just always wanted too. I ate the first one i made so (5SYNS)

Weigh In tomorrow, I know i've been eating chocolate everyday all within my syns so really hoping for a loss this week

Dinner: Rice & Peas: onions, garlic, tomatoes, kidney beans, spice and rice with Fish
This reminded me why i try avoid rice and go with couscous.....I love rice too

TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 8.5 SYNS

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Sorry about another bad night for you especially so many nappies to change - makes it a longer night. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow you def deserve a loss x

Sorry about another bad night for you especially so many nappies to change - makes it a longer night. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow you def deserve a loss x

Changing nappies when your practically a sleep with a wriggly lil one is no fun.

Hope we are in for a better night tonight.

Thanxs! hope I am in for a loss

Hope you have a better night too. It is funny Neve has had eggy bread, rice pudding, lentil and cheese slice, pea drop scones this week sounds like they are both at similar points with their eating. Neve only wants finger food at the moment - I am not enjoying the mess but starting to get my head around what I can feed her cx

Hope you have a better night too. It is funny Neve has had eggy bread, rice pudding, lentil and cheese slice, pea drop scones this week sounds like they are both at similar points with their eating. Neve only wants finger food at the moment - I am not enjoying the mess but starting to get my head around what I can feed her cx

It's w mess and don't get much down but it's nice to see her handling the food.

Monday!

I was rather disappointed this morning jumped on and off the scales about three times. It's a STS. Thought I was in for a loss. I need to review my diary don't know where I've gone wrong,". Maybe the chocolate although wishing syns is no goof for me

Night wise I just have up and brought Malita in our bed, doesn't help my back but makes things easier and she even some what sleeps better when with us.

Breakfast: 35g Cinnamon Oats(HEB), 125ml SS Milk(HEA), Banana and Greek yogurt

Lunch: leftover Rice and Kudney beans from last night.

Dinner: Salmon & Salad: lettuce, cuc, peppers, tom.

It's been a holiday here today so hubby was home too.Lil one seems to have a cold her eyes keep watering and she hasn't been her usual self.

Last edited:
Sorry about your sts hopefully it will come off double next week. Always hard when you have stuck to plan xx

It's w mess and don't get much down but it's nice to see her handling the food. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
made oat fingers this morning really easy and she loved them (three tablespoons of oats and 3 of milk, let them soak for a few mins then 2 mins in the microwave 0r 15 mins in the oven and cut into fingers - so easy) x

made oat fingers this morning really easy and she loved them (three tablespoons of oats and 3 of milk, let them soak for a few mins then 2 mins in the microwave 0r 15 mins in the oven and cut into fingers - so easy) x

I will try that.

How are you with dairy?

Here in Switzerland it's highly discouraged till 1yr.

However I feel small amounts is okay i.e oat finger...butter in some meals

She has had cheese cut into finger and I have used unsalted butter and cows milk on cooking so far no problems x

Back