In Need of a Kick up the Rear.......

suplizi

I see the light!
Heya all

sorry not been about, but was on the waiting list for varicose vein surgery, got the call on a Monday and was in the following Friday!!! Generally it went well, a few complications with extra bleeding meaning I had to rest completely over the weekend last weekend, but its looking good, the bruises are awesome, but the support stocking in a pain in the rear!!! Anyways I didn't go to weigh in last week as I walk to it, just walking my daughter to and from school was enough for the first week following surgery.

My eating has been okish, but I feel sluggish and bloated. Now this could be as I also a have cold and possible ear infection a trip to the drs tommorow I think(oh woeee is me!) If I am sat about all I wanna do is eat, anything I am a big snacker, I just need a shake I think. I know I am not going to loose any this week, but think a huge line needs to be drawn and a reassess - 12 and half pounds to go to target and I CAN DO IT!!! Will be reading the recipes etc for some new ideas and coming on here more often to give me the virtual support too

many thanx for reading if you got this far!

Helen xxx

Maybe you could have some healthy snacks around so that when you do want to snack at least it is on plan?
I think it is understandable if you don't lose any weight for a couple of weeks after having surgery and well done for all the weight you have lost so far.
Hope you feel better soon xxx

Heya

Thanx for the reply Little strawberry, am feeling a little more postitive today, have been reading the forums, getting some new ideas. Made a big pan of tomato soup (out of this months mag) Been to the Drs and got some antibiotics for my ear so hopefully that should be getting sorted too. Getting a bit more mobile, and will hopefully everything crossed get out for a plod on the cycle over the weekend (weather permitting)

Helen xxx

Back