In need of a SW buddy!

Ahh that would be why then! I better keep posting.

Ill feel like that too. I dont even tell many people im trying SW as i swear they think 'here we go again' aswell. Ive pretty much been on a diet on and off since i was 14 and have only managed to get to target once. But then i started college, discovered alcohol and it all went wrong.

How are you all getting in today? Xx

Ahh that would be why then! I better keep posting.

Ill feel like that too. I dont even tell many people im trying SW as i swear they think 'here we go again' aswell. Ive pretty much been on a diet on and off since i was 14 and have only managed to get to target once. But then i started college, discovered alcohol and it all went wrong.

How are you all getting in today? Xx

Think mine started at 12 can remember giving up sugar then anyway.
always allow a treat on fridays my weigh day so had my galaxy choc which i've been chipping away at since easter. That means i need to stay focused for the weekend. Always plan my evening meals for the week which helps me be prepared for shopping. Thats why i love the EE plan so easy to have family meals without having to cook separate meals for me. Looking forward to picking up the new magazine today to check out what new ideals there are.

Think mine started at 12 can remember giving up sugar then anyway. always allow a treat on fridays my weigh day so had my galaxy choc which i've been chipping away at since easter. That means i need to stay focused for the weekend. Always plan my evening meals for the week which helps me be prepared for shopping. Thats why i love the EE plan so easy to have family meals without having to cook separate meals for me. Looking forward to picking up the new magazine today to check out what new ideals there are.

New mag is great! Some lovely recipes in it and some interesting articles

New mag is great! Some lovely recipes in it and some interesting articles

Got it today so wish it was more regular. just flicking through i can see some recipes i want to try. Find variety keeps me so motivated used to eat a lot of the same meals on the old plans which is why i use to get bored and give up. Love EE.

Got it today so wish it was more regular. just flicking through i can see some recipes i want to try. Find variety keeps me so motivated used to eat a lot of the same meals on the old plans which is why i use to get bored and give up. Love EE.

I tried red for a week, found it a little bit restrictive and I didn't lose any more weight than normal. I agree EE is by far the best and I've had to inject some variety into my meals this week too because I was getting bored. I'm looking forward to trying the creamy chicken pasta and the sticky pork xx

Well done on the huge weight loss! My weigh in is tomorrow morning. The others are right set achievable goals!

I'm 27 too and from Cornwall - I find having people to talk to on here really helpful and supportive.
Definitely agree that a slow cooker is a brilliant idea - it was suggested to me as I don't have an oven and have a very tiny area for my kitchen and I love it. Is great to get home to lovely smells and having something all ready to eat - I often don't get time to eat properly during work so end up really hungry when I get home and it stops me reaching for junk food.

I'd love to join you! I'm 30 in two months and promised myself I'd have lost 5st. I got my 2st award in October. I've now lost 2.2lb!? I've messed around something crazy.

I'm Jane, mum to two and living in Weston super Mare so not too far away #fatkidwantscake!

How did you get on skinnylegs?

Janie - i know how you feel! I didnt progress for months and it so disheartening when you want it so bad, but your mind isnt in the right place. I find that when something happens it takes me weeks to get back on track and then i get so frustrated that ive wasted 6 weeks or so.

This month is going to be hard...its my daughters 1st birthday, father & brother in laws, brother &sister in laws birthday and father day! And every birthday is always celebrated with food so im dreading it :-(

Well according to my mums scales I've put on? Though I'm going to reway on mine when I go home in a few days as I hope it's wrong!
Slow cookers are amazing and a real boon though I accidentally add too much water and wonder why it's so liquidy.
I'm staying at my mum and dads whilst the oh works nights and I tend to struggle because there's so much tempting bad food and not a lot of sw friendly stuff around. Shouldn't moan but it can make it a little tricky. Hopw you're all having a great week.

Also what do people have for dinner? I need a bit of inspiration.

Hello all can I join in please? Id love a bit of support, like lots of u on here I'm a continuous dieter flitting between diets but have decided as of tomorrow to get back to SW. I won't be going to class as there are no convenient local ones to me. I'm 33, have about 5 maybe 6 stone to loose & could really use a buddy :( lol. My husband had no willpower at all & thinks I look great as I am lol bless him. Be great to hear from u all along our journeys ? x

Oh I also forgot to mention I got home from work & said to my husband in gona go stock up on fruit etc in the morning, gona do SW world again. I knew by the roll of the eyes he thought (as a few of u have stated) here we go again!! Lol

Tonight was sausage, chips, beans, bacon and mushrooms. Tomorrow is faggots, chicken chasseur, savory pancakes were having dinner from the magazine this week!

Hi everyone, could I join you please?

I am 29, married, 3 kids, normally work full time shifts, but at the moment on maternity leave.

I have tried a couple of diets half heartedly in the past, but this is the first actual group I have joined and the first time I am truly determined to make a difference.
I joined SW at the end of May and have a lot of stones to lose. I weigh in on Thursdays.

I'm doing EE and have started writing my food diary on here so feel free to come and have a look (Charlie's small kitchen, small waist hopefully!). If you write on a thread then you can keep checking it easily through the subscribed threads link at the top (you might already know that but took me quite a while to find out!)

Well according to my mums scales I've put on? Though I'm going to reway on mine when I go home in a few days as I hope it's wrong!
Slow cookers are amazing and a real boon though I accidentally add too much water and wonder why it's so liquidy.
I'm staying at my mum and dads whilst the oh works nights and I tend to struggle because there's so much tempting bad food and not a lot of sw friendly stuff around. Shouldn't moan but it can make it a little tricky. Hopw you're all having a great week.

I love my slow cooker but like you normally end up putting too much water in. I have a similar problem in that I spend quite a bit of time at my friend's house and there's not much SW friendly food. She's not really interested in food or cooking so generally has quite a few ready meals around. Sometimes you just have to make the best choices for the situation and anticipate smaller losses but try not to let it affect your motivation. And you can always come on here and talk to people who know what it's like :)

Not sure if I'm putting this in the right place but I've just re-read my books (1st day today) and it says u don't HAVE to have the 1/3 super free foods?? Do u guys ALWAYS have the 1/3? I mean if I fancy a snack of day just ham or something from the free foods do I have to follow it up with a super free? This was my downfall last time I done the diet & fell off the wagon lol x

I think the idea of super free is that you limit the amount of free foods you would have, as you would be filling up on super free. I tend to reach for super free for a snack first, then follow it up with something free/use syns if still hungry. If you don't have at least a third super free I think you just have to be prepared for slower/smaller losses.
Edited to add: don't eat the super free for the sake of it if you're not hungry, to 'counteract' the free, I don't think that's the idea behind 1/3 sf..

Back