In need of a SW buddy!

I think the idea of super free is that you limit the amount of free foods you would have, as you would be filling up on super free. I tend to reach for super free for a snack first, then follow it up with something free/use syns if still hungry. If you don't have at least a third super free I think you just have to be prepared for slower/smaller losses.
Edited to add: don't eat the super free for the sake of it if you're not hungry, to 'counteract' the free, I don't think that's the idea behind 1/3 sf..

Totally agree with the above. The idea behind the one third superfree is that you put less of the other stuff on your plate because of it. It's not that you eat the same amount as you would before and then eat the third superfree on top of that. Most of my meals are half veggies. I tend to snack on fruit or yogurt if I'm hungry between meals.

Thanks Rosiepops & mrs cc that makes sense, sometimes I'm full up with free or even when I've had super free on my plate but worry I've not had enough super free x

Yeah I think the idea is so you have more of a balance. I tend to add more veg wherever possible. Wow well done on the 7lb loss.

Oooh what's i-gram?

I had a shocking loss of 7lb today which balances out my 6lb gain haha down down we go :D

Great loss our bodies work in funny ways. I had a one pound gain last week but not letting it bother me just cant wait to weigh fri and see it gone.

Great loss our bodies work in funny ways. I had a one pound gain last week but not letting it bother me just cant wait to weigh fri and see it gone.

Thank you! It was five full days on plan 100% if I couldn't syn it I couldn't eat it. Sticking to the same philosophy this week too so fc I can get at least 4lb and grab my 2.5st award.
That pound will fly off in no time.

Totally agree with the above. The idea behind the one third superfree is that you put less of the other stuff on your plate because of it. It's not that you eat the same amount as you would before and then eat the third superfree on top of that. Most of my meals are half veggies. I tend to snack on fruit or yogurt if I'm hungry between meals.

I'm much the same! Yoghurt and fruit first and a glass of water! Sometimes your not actually hungry so try something before you eat? I knew of a couple whonwoyld insist on making a hot drink when they wanted to eat if after drinking that drink they still felt hungry they could have something but it made them realise a lot of the time they were thirsty.
I don't know if my pics will work I'm on my phone but this is a couple of my days.

ForumRunner_20140605_074134.png

ForumRunner_20140605_074158.png

Hi :) I'm new here and wondered if I could say hi, I have lost 1 stone and have another 2 to lose and would love to have some ladies in a similar boat to chat to, hope everyone is well, Janiejane your pics look delicious :) x

Hi :) I'm new here and wondered if I could say hi, I have lost 1 stone and have another 2 to lose and would love to have some ladies in a similar boat to chat to, hope everyone is well, Janiejane your pics look delicious :) x

Welcome! We're all in the same boat if not with more to lose! I'm already more inspired tongue this forum since joining this thread!
The food has been amazing haha I've really gone for it and it paid off. Here's hoping mother natures visit isn't going to stop a repeat!

Today's food. Alongside milk for hea and alpen bars for heb.
Hope you've all had a good day!

ForumRunner_20140606_000712.jpg

Today's food. Alongside milk for hea and alpen bars for heb.
Hope you've all had a good day!

Love your pics always nice to see what everyone else is eating.
2lb off for me yesterday so going for it this week another 2lb would give me my first stone and see me drop into the next stone bracket.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, the weather is awful down south today. I reweighed myself when I got back home and I've lost 3.5lb which I'm really chuffed with. I'm going to have a super weekend on plan. I'm not expecting a massive loss on Monday because I weighed late but even if I loose 0.5lb I'll be happy. Have a super weekend everyone.

Hello everyone!

I'm another new starter looking for a bit of support. Started sw last week and first weigh in is Wednesday. Going ok so far but I have started and given up on diets before and really want to stick to this one.

I'm 34 and a teacher. It's easy to stick to the plan at work cos I am nowhere near food for most of the day and can't snack, but it's harder at home. Have tried really hard to follow it so far and hopefully I will have lost weight on Wednesday!

Lost half a pound this week which I'm proud of because I weighed late and had a bit of a naughty Saturday night. It keeps me on trck for my 2lb a week!

Hello everyone!

I'm another new starter looking for a bit of support. Started sw last week and first weigh in is Wednesday. Going ok so far but I have started and given up on diets before and really want to stick to this one.

I'm 34 and a teacher. It's easy to stick to the plan at work cos I am nowhere near food for most of the day and can't snack, but it's harder at home. Have tried really hard to follow it so far and hopefully I will have lost weight on Wednesday!

Hello! I think everyone finds it easy at work. I'm a sahm but find it fairly easy when hubby isn't here! What area are you struggling with at home? I'm sure you'll have done well even small changes will show!

Well done Skinnylegs! Where in the south are you?

I find it worse at work, as I do shifts and on a night shift I get peckish. Sometime its because it is too quiet and I'm bored and sometimes it is because we are so busy I need something to keep me going.

Its worse because normally you'd be asleep and not eating anything, but instead I'm awake and the only options are unhealthy snack machines.

I am on maternity leave for another 6 months, but when I go back I plan to have a be prepared attitude.

I'm the same kittypuss85, on a Tuesday evening I do a bar shift and especially through the winter it can be pretty quiet and I get bored and want to snack. Or it's busy and full of drunk people and I need chocolate!
I try and remember to take options with me for my chocolate fix and drink lots of sparkling water with orange squash to distract me from snacking.

I find it worse at work, as I do shifts and on a night shift I get peckish. Sometime its because it is too quiet and I'm bored and sometimes it is because we are so busy I need something to keep me going.

Its worse because normally you'd be asleep and not eating anything, but instead I'm awake and the only options are unhealthy snack machines.

I am on maternity leave for another 6 months, but when I go back I plan to have a be prepared attitude.

I have worked nights for 20 years and know where you are coming from.
I now work 3 nights and 2 days and the only way it works is to plan and prepare.
Always find it easier when i'm working than at home i think the routine helps.
When you go back to work allow yourself time to prepare something to take with you not so easy with a busy family to find "me" time but it works.

Hi I agree with this am a.nurse and work day and night shifts days are Ok if you take your food with you and are prepared. Nights can be hard as the need to Snack can be strong you Def need to prepare and take a variety of things with you.

I have worked nights for 20 years and know where you are coming from.
I now work 3 nights and 2 days and the only way it works is to plan and prepare.

Also I find when If I get weighed after my nights as in the same day I always weigh heavier am assuming it's because my body doesn't know if it's day or night. Do you find this

Back