In need of help/advice

I am not new to lipotrim, I started it August 2009 and did very well. Due to illness I have put some of the weight back on and now feel that I am healthy enough to re-start. I contacted Lipotrim and spoke to one of the doctors there (a very hot sounding American I might add) and have been given the go ahead to recommence BUT am finding myself unable to do it.

All of this week I have said 'right tomorrow i'll start' but then tomorrow never comes. The first time I did it I was really enthusiastic and did well. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I would be grateful for any tips on re-starting. I keep telling myself to get a grip and just go for it, I don't know what's holding me back.

Thanks for listening to my griping :thankyou:

P.S this is my very first post so hi to everyone and I hope I've done this correctly x

Hi and welcome I also only joined yesterday ur in the right place the people on her give the most amazing encouragement and advice:)) I 2 am like u I did lipotrim twice b4 and had a 4th baby and back went on the weight :(.. I had many failed attempts everyday I kept saying 2morrow but like u said 2 morrow never comes lol..I kept using excuses like oh I never got 2 eat that so il start 2morrow n so on..but I learnt instead of saying 2morrow set ur self a day maybe a week away and put in ur head ur gona stick 2 that date no matter wot (all or nothing) and go 4 it and if u feel like giving in come on here and lots will support u 2 continue..the more attempts I tried the harder it was..but u did it once u can do it again taking the first step was coming on here Goodluck :)

Hey hun,im a restarter too,like you ''right tomorrow ill start'' etc. so i did a low carb week last week and i managed to lose 10lb doing that. basically it completely leveled my blood sugars and i have no cravings for anything,i was told before that we should prepare for this diet by cutting out carbs etc to diminish the appetite and it has worked for me :)))

Hi and welcome. I found the best thing for me was to pick a date, say 1st of December, and then eat any treats you want in the run up to that date but convince yourself that WILL be when you start and stick to it. Go out for a nice meal a couple of days before and tell yourself 'once I get to my ideal weight, I will be back here to celebrate (with a salad!!)'
Come on here for support, it passes the time even if you just read through the posts.
Good luck
x x x

Thanks everyone for your replies, I really do appreciate it. I went to bed last night and thought about my life what I want and how it worked last time. I know this plan is hard but I find being fat harder. So i woke up this morning and have finally started. I've had one shake, two black tea's and one litre of water so far.

So I am going to wish myself and everyone else on their weight loss journey GOOD LUCK!!!

Well done u made that choice and it's amazing u started the next day..Goodluck with it and remember u can do like u said being fat is harder have a good day n plenty of water :) :)

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I am on my third attempt and on my third week, this time i am so motivated and determined to succeed .. and i will :)

I tried back in September but like you it took me ages to actually start, i kept saying tomorrow or Monday .. just making excuses really. I managed to start during September but lasted only 17 days because my head and heart weren't in it and i wasn't prepared. This time it is completely different.

Something clicked with me, it was an incident that made me see what i needed and wanted to do .. hopefully you'll find that happens with you. If i can do this .. anyone can.

Best of luck with getting in the zone and starting .. you can do it :) x

Thanks Katie, something clicked in me last night when reading my old book. I feel so determined today and so far am doing well x

Hi and well done for starting your first battle is over your next will be to get by week 1 and once you do this you can get by anything :) I'm on day 19 and still have good and bad days but nothing feels better than fitting comfortably back in old clothes it keeps me going :)

If your having a bad day just log on here and share and it will get you through it also I find myself spending hours reading posts which makes the day go by quicker and keeps me occupied.

Best of luck your first weigh in will be fab just keep focused :) x

thinpersonwithin said:
Thanks everyone for your replies, I really do appreciate it. I went to bed last night and thought about my life what I want and how it worked last time. I know this plan is hard but I find being fat harder. So i woke up this morning and have finally started. I've had one shake, two black tea's and one litre of water so far.

So I am going to wish myself and everyone else on their weight loss journey GOOD LUCK!!!

I started back today too !!!

Like you I woke up and thought I will do it :0) let's hope we make it iv found today hard , harder than I remember but I figure it's cause I feel really hungry tummy is rumbling but I'm not tempted to eat !!

I drink buckets of water trying yo fill me up :0) xx

Will your weigh in day be a Saturday too ?? X

I started back today too !!!

Like you I woke up and thought I will do it :0) let's hope we make it iv found today hard , harder than I remember but I figure it's cause I feel really hungry tummy is rumbling but I'm not tempted to eat !!

I drink buckets of water trying yo fill me up :0) xx

Will your weigh in day be a Saturday too ?? X

I'll be weighing in on Friday morning. I'm finding it difficult to, last night I left the house to drive to McDonalds. Now I've never had a McDonalds in my life so am not sure why I was determined to have one. On the drive there I managed to convince myself that I was being stupid and returned home. Felt so stupid!!! lol

Good luck hun xx

That's pretty good willpower to turn u around when u got there.well done.cu can do it xxx

It's fab that you turned away !!
Well done :0) should be proud of yourself
Iv been so tempted to eat cause I'm now so used to just going to the fridge getting what ever and now back to yummy shakes and water !

I cook too for my children & partner makes it a bit harder but I remember b4 it gets easier I know it does :0)

Chin up you are doing well
Let's stick with it !! Xxx

Back