In need of just some support. :)

Oh and I posted day 4, im prolly not going to vlog everyday :)

Posting your vblogs everyday may help you stay focused! I thought your day one really put into perspective many things...be ready for a ride...this will be interesting!

I do have a galaxy but no 3G just wifi...and don't use what'sapp...see you on Skype?!

Good night...day five get ready for snowy!

Just saw your day four...you are so upbeat and optimistic...definitely my cup of tea! Lol

Thanks for the shout out...I giggled, because no one ever gave me a shout out before! Awesome;)

Day four for me today...let's see how much water we drink today! Talk later and enjoy work...oh btw, an idea came to mind...since you smell cafeteria food, why not change the environment...like ADD perfume to your clothes just before you walk down the hallway, that way your nose won't be bombarded by undesirable food!

I vlog basically when I have something I wanna share :) I didn't feel like I had anything going on on sunday so I didn't vlog :D But I'm going to today probably. It's a really great way of getting your mind off of things ^^

Day 5 is half way done. Already 5... weird :O I am so exhausted right now, my whole body seems to be in a coma! But in few hours I perk up for sure like last night. Though I'm meeting my CDC today, I wonder if I can even manage to walk to her office, that's how much my feet ache! That's an interesting idea about the perfume... but I don't think I can use it since perfume is generally "forbidden" in the hospital scene. I'll figure something out tho! Today it was really though tho, because my co-worker was eating this delicious looking eggsalad infront of me x_x

Day 5 is yours! You got this! It gets easier as we face the thing we are afraid of...I realized last year that I am afraid of feeling hungry...seriously, sounds weird, I know.

Can't wait to see your next vlog!

Oh I know right! I was afraid of being hungry too... I just found something that might take me through this whole weightloss process!! JUST MIGHT, don't get overly exited :D Among other things I just got the GD drinkpowders from my cdc. (They are out of date by about 3 weeks so she gave two of them for free for me to try. o.o" I don't know if that is a good or bad thing, but they have gone off the market in Finland, so if I didn't take these, I would get nothing. :/) Then she told me to get this sparkling water that tastes like cranberry... I was suspicious because I absolutely hate sparkling water... But I just had a sip and I honestly cried of joy xD can you believe that? It is delicious! Then I did as she said and added 1teaspoon of the GD stuff into 1 liter of water, then poured 250ml of the juice into a cup and added another 250ml of the cranberry water (which is 0kcal btw, I double checked!). It's like a sparkling party in my mouth and after 5 days of nothing of the sort it feels like heaven. I'm a bit concerned that such joy will throw me off and I will wanna find more joy in food... or soda o.x But I hope not :)

Lol a sparkling party! I love that! You wll find that your tastes buds will change over time...what you thought was not salty or sweet enough is FINALLY too much...now you can't stand chocolate shake but maybe in three months that's ALL you will want to drink!

What's nice about the program, since I did it in 2007... Now there's porridge, more soup flavors and bars to explore!

Ask if there is a limit on the flavor waters..I remember reading that sometimes the citric acid makes SOME people fall out of ketosis...you know when this has happened cuz you will be extremely HUNGER like tummy type not mind type...

How much water did you get in today? I found an app on my iPad...that keeps track of my water...and sparkling water is. A LOT healthier than soda...so stick with that! Do you like ginger? I had a lovely Earl grey brewed with chunks of ginger...it was my heaven today...especially since I started feeling under the weather and had a cough/sore throat...

What did you manage to do to bypass the cafeteria smell? How about hand santizer, you can get two birds with one stone! And egg salad...I am SURE it didn't taste as good as you imagined...I think to myself...I have eaten all this already...I know how it tastes...

Yeah. I don't think I'll ever like the soups... they were just too... horrifyingly horrifying!
897432044.gif

This raccoon is like me today... Almost! :DThere were these freshly baked meatpockets and doghnuts on one of the breakroom tables and all I wanted was to get one and omnomnom it in the corner! But I didn't! And the cafeteria food... I don't know how it is where u live, but I really like the cafeteria food in Finland. It's good! So when they posted a flyer right across the hall from my breakroom and the cafeteria is 50meters away + I have to clean it and the huge restaurant... I wanted to cry, that's how bad I wanted just a bite. But I managed with shear willpower. I jumped away and said "No, No, No, No! Not worth it!" people must think I'm weird :rolleyes:

That's good to know about the possibility of slipping out of ketosis. I did actually ask about the water intake with the calorie free stuff and she said to try to consume about 1liter without the mineral water/juice. Which will be no problem, I think I'm only going to have one cup of juicemineralwatermixsparklingparty a day or only when I feel sad or exhausted. It's a bit too sweet for me anyway, can u imagine! I toned down the amount of powder but it's still fairly sweet. And I know about the tastebuds, all I can think is if I got a really nice big, hot, steaming meal of meatballs and potatosmash with carrots and stuff how big of a BOOM would it make... I can't wait for that BOOM, when I'm normal sized, of course. :D

Yesterday I had probably around 3,5liters... Today I've had... about 1,5liters so far with day to go still :) What app is that? It sounds really useful! I need my tea with milk and sugar, I'm afraid. I guess at some point I'm going to try tea without and see how it is, who knows, maybe I will like it.

You are so bubbly and fun to listen to...your vlog last night cracked me up...totally something I would do...oh yea, and the talking out loud bit...apparently my hubby told me I was chatting in my sleep about diets and schedules!and it was like a speech!

I am glad to have bumped into you! Have you found me on Skype!?

Oh yea, cafeteria food, I think of IKEA style....which I love the boom the salmon and mash and little popping peas! My obsession today was krispy kreme donuts...you have that in Finland? So buttery...I wasn't thinking of it...I much prefer savories than sweets, but a collegue brought in 2 huge boxes...oh yea and she's stick thin too (side note: I think some ppl arepassive aggressive and do things on purpose...she knows ppl are dieting, not me per say cuz I kept that a secret too, and she brings in this buttery lot of fluffy goodness...) anyway, luckily I was feeling nauseas and it was unappealing when she wafted it in front of my face...I took one, saying this is for daughter who loves donuts...and it stayed wrapped in my bag all day...so proud! Woo hooooo!

Hope your day six is great...I am here because of your support too!Thanks.

Anytime, I'm glad to be of help! I'm really sorry though, because I completely forgot the skype thing :eek: where did u add it? I can't really see your profile and stuff, minimins is racist against my small postcount :3

I've never had krispy kreme, but I think pretty much everyone who ever watched sitcoms knows what they are... I always wanted to have one o.x I'm currently eating porrige... Ah the warmness going in my tummy, oh so good :bighug:
IKEA reminded me... Oh no! IKEA meatballs >.> And there's a bus that goes straight from my house to IKEA... Oh no! I better not have a very low confidence day or I might just take that bus. :eek:

I'm glad my rambling made u crack up, and trust me if it wasn't for you, I totally wouldn't be here. I almost blew my secret to mom today on the phone. I wanted to tell her so bad, but then had to cover it up with a lie... I told her I got Nordic Walking sticks. She bought it wich gave me a bit of more time to feel more secure that I really want to do this. :p

Porrige Porrige Om Nom Nom !

Im really proud of you u stayed off the krispy creamy puffy goodness! Other than being exhausted to the max, today hasn't been too bad. I'm gonna go to bed in few so I'll get a good night sleep; I kept looking at the clock late last night again... Only had like 4 hours and it wasn't enough to charge these batteries.

Oh yea, you need your sleep...are you an hour in front of me? The Uk is two from me...

Enjoy your porridge...I was saving mine for days when it might me uncomfortable to ...well you know...

find nina.sujoud

Hope to talk soon...I was looking for that whatsupapp...if I am successful in downloading it, I will let you know.

Good night and sweet dreams...

Great completing day 6...day is is yours, now recharge those batteries! If you get up to your 50 posts, you can access the private ss forum...which food freedom is a sanctuary!

It's just a matter of time when I reach 50 ;) Whatsapp is like an app where u can send text messages to friends via WIFI or 3G... You need a phonenumber for it, I think, otherwise it might work on ipad. I added you on skype :) But now yes, off to dreamydreamsland. I was watching silly pictures online and lost the track of time again! I do think we're in the same timezone... :) GMT+2. One of my old gaming friend is from KSA and I do believe we always went to bed at the same time. Did you mention the water app's name? Maybe I glossed over it... Anyway! Sweetest of dreams when you will go to bed ^^

hi snowy

i'm new to this too :) i'm on day 1! i'm also 5'6" tall and my starting weight is 2lbs more than yours at 291lbs so it will be interesting to watch our progress! i'm going on holiday on July 1st this year with my family and another family and i am the only BIG one so would REALLY love to lose as much weight as possible before then! i'm going to start walking too once i've got week one out of the way and i'm thinking of doing the Edinburgh Moonwalk in June. there's no way i could walk 26 miles just now but hopefully by June...... x

Minimins is great, ive only been a member for a couple of months now and even though i dont post every day, its a really welcoming forum! and theres so much advice from people around the world...really youre in safe hands with us! hehe! just came across some really good weight loss videos on youtube..check them out if you have time! i spend ages reading stuff on websites but im impressed with these... Motivate. Dance. Lose Weight! - YouTube

Welcome aboard the successtrain! I hope you find minimins as helpful as I have, because boy are they helpful! I wouldn't have got past day 4 without this forum. You want me to add you on facebook and we could chat about our progress? I do have to go to bed now, because I work at 5:30 in the morning. My first weigh in is tomorrow after work, and I'm pretty exited, but also nervous! :D Good night now!

Slimming water I think. There are many to choose from.

I didn't get a Skype request unless ur initials are VH. But that request said from US.

Good night ;)

Back