In need of just some support. :)

Yes, got it!

Now I just enrolled my username on FB with the same name. I would love to let you peek into my eccentricity.

Best wishes on your weigh in...I am positive you will do great! Now remember to drink loads and make sure it's all empty when you step on those scales!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard the successtrain! I hope you find minimins as helpful as I have, because boy are they helpful! I wouldn't have got past day 4 without this forum. You want me to add you on facebook and we could chat about our progress? I do have to go to bed now, because I work at 5:30 in the morning. My first weigh in is tomorrow after work, and I'm pretty exited, but also nervous! :D Good night now!

yes that would be great - my facebook is www.facebook.com/bevlier

i'm finding today is reeeally dragging by so slowly!! can't wait till bedtime so that Day 1 can be over!

night night x

Jumping the shower and heading to bed helped me the other night!

You can do this bev!

thanks Nina, that would have been the most sensible thing to do! oh well... going to bed now :) tomorrow is another day... :)

thanks Nina, that would have been the most sensible thing to do! oh well... going to bed now :) tomorrow is another day... :)

Bev: it's mind over matter...I have found that all this weightless is really a head game...telling yourself only positive things...changing that nagging chatterbox who is afraid of change....it's the chatterbox who got us in this predicament and will fight "her" way tooth and nail to keep us this way...our inner voice is the biggest challenge.

Why not for a low moment say: hey, I made it this far in the day, I can do it for a little longer.

Best wishes for today. Stay strong.

I completely agree Nina, it is all about the mindset. I have tried and failed at this so many times but this time I feel stronger and more determined than ever before to stick at it and treat myself better. I wouldn't let my kids abuse their bodies the way I do - I make sure they eat healthily and keep active, they both go swimming and dancing every week, so why do I treat myself this way?? I need to look after their mummy better! I deserve to be healthy too! I think I'll need to come to this site every day too as I've found it so helpful already and I'm only on Day 2! We're ALL going to succeed this time :)

Have a great day :)

Bev: have a wonderful day two!

.....waiting for snowy and her news day 7!!!!

Badabim, Badabum!

Weigh in behind me and I lost 10,6 pounds or 4,8kg! YAY!
I was a teeny tiny bit dissapointed tho, because her scale shows a kilo more than mine ;) But hey, I weigh myself in the morning butt naked, so it obviously isn't the same in the middle of the day wearing snowclothes :D I find today... strangely easy. At work my co-worker (who is pregnant btw, so talks about food ALOT :p). I said no to a delicious salmonsoup, chocolates that a co-worker bought to work and two delicious cafe's and a restaurant in a shopping center. And I didn't even feel like I was missing something...

I did realize at my meeting with my cdc that I can't take compliments very well... I try to brush them off with sarcasm, probalby because I don't believe they're true and then I feel arrogant. I even felt like she was getting tired of me talking... Even though she probably wasn't, but it's how I feel at times! You are both so right about the mindset... At the busstop I was thinking how it's Now or Never and then in my mind I erased the Never... It's just Now. That's it, there is simply no other option!

I hope you're both doing well on your days!!

Congratulations on the loss...gone forever ;) I am so happy to share this bit of pleasure with you!

Btw, I don't think you're going to, but please don't post anything weightloss related on my facebook :) As you know I'm trying to keep this a secret ^^

Btw, I don't think you're going to, but please don't post anything weightloss related on my facebook :) As you know I'm trying to keep this a secret ^^

Great minds think alike...I already knew not to before you said anything!

Thank you for sharing your pics...:4633:

At work, sittin in the cafeteria.... Chicken soup and hawaian steaks on the menu and the smell of them and ryr bread is intoxicating. It's funny how granted we take food isn't it. Here I am sitting in a room full of delicious, healthy food and saying NO to it whilst a kid in Africa has never even had the size of meal... These kinds of thoughts go thru my mind now :/ not hungry but feet hurt like hell but so far no bad news for today!

Hey, rye bread may smell great...here's a thought...you can add different spices to your soups...I have put caraway seeds in mine before...and since I love chili, I often put hot flakes into the soup...there's a sticky note section for recipe packs...

Good on you for getting through day 8, I am plugging along here...

Love your videos...it makes me feel like you are talking directly to me and I look forward to them, honestly ;)

By the way you really are beautiful...it's what I noticed about you from day one...it goes beyond physical looks...it radiates from within...why not instead of refusing compliments and then later feeling arrogant?? Why not just simply say yes I am, because I love me! I totally feel you on this...it took my entire 20s to begin to love myself...

I didn't take any soups this time :D I didn't like them so I didn't give them a 2nd try. I took porrige and mintchocolate mostly :3

Go go Nina! It gets easier every second! Even tho I can't stop graving for real foods... like traditional, yummy finnish foods... It's funny how I've not wanted chocolate or cupcakes or stuff, but healthy options that I really took for granted I guess.

And thanks, it really means alot. ^^ I have to be honest with you after reading your post I clicked to another tab to preoccypy myself for a while so I didn't have to deal with the compliment. D: My therory is because I was a really social and forward when I was a kid; I loved to sing, dance and perform to really huge audiences. But when I hit middleschool, well kids are mean and jealous and knock other kids off their selfworth. All through my schoolyears stuff happened to put me lower and lower. It took me many years to start loving myself again and few more to accept myself as I am. Now I'm working on believing other people might like what they see and hear aswell, genuinelly.

I'm getting supertired. I feel like I just wanna crash :D

Ok, so by the time you read this...I will be at work...but if you are feeling like you wanna sleep, just sleep, listen to music or come on here to read and I think there is a gamer area.

You can and will do this! We will together !

Back