In need of some positivity!!

Kaalin

Hi everyone! I've been so busy with my course just lately I haven't had time to reply to all the threads, but I have been checking in and reading all your inspirational comments which has kept me going this last few weeks.

I'm just finishing week 12 tomorrow, can't believe how quick the time has gone...despite it intially seeming like it was forever! Amazingly I haven't lapsed at all!!

I have decided to carry on for another 6/7 weeks after foundation to get down to the 10's. But just having a really bad day today. I have been feeling really fed up. I know I won't lapse, but I just feel a bit miserable. I'm hoping for a good loss tomorrow but I don't think it's gonna happen. I'm also panicking that as I'm getting near the big finishing day, I will not be able to keep the weight off. Did anyone else feel like this so near the end??

PS: Thanks for keeping me inspired by your experiences this last few weeks xx

hi kaalin,

like u, i too will be carrying on after my foundation as i too would like to reach the 10st mark, i started at 15st 3lb and im currently on last day of wk 5, just had my weigh in and iv lost another 4 lb bringing me to 2 st loss to date, im now 13st 3lb. so im doing well but will need the extra few weeks which is fine. i too can find it quite tough at times but know i wont lapse either. i guess what im trying to say is, im in exactly the same boat as u and know how u feel. your doing fantastic, uv come so far now, u know u can do this, keep going, keep your chin up and il see u along the way, and look forward to seeing u at the finish post when we r at the 10st mark :) x

Kaalin, Firstly, remember what you have achieved! You've done amazingly well!! You wouldn't be normal if you didn't have some fear of putting the weight back on, I've feared that since the beginning and the fear does get stronger the nearer the big end is!! BUT you can do it, you will do it and as long as you have lots of support you will be fine :) We all have days when it seems to get us down, that's all very normal but I hope you have a good week that put's the smile back on your face :cool:

Hey! Thanks for your messages back. You are both an inspiration. Sarah-Louise, you are really are doing so well. Bexnkev, wow!! I can't believe you've lost that much...amazing! Feeling much better in the light of day :) Just back from my LL class and lost 2.4lbs this week...not massive loss but still a loss. It helped me get back in perspective that it's not that long until I get to the goal. I just hope I can keep it off! Anyway, thanks ladies your support was very well appreciated xxx

i am very glad to be of help, u too r doing fantastic, u r still losing, and its a respectable amount so well done! xx

Very true, give us an inch and we add on ten, lose a pound and we want it to be half a stone :) so not only as ladies do we want better but as ladies we always want more :) and so we should!! xx

Kaalin, glad you are feeling brighter :) A good loss too... I try to think in packs of butter, when you lose a couple of pound, imagine carrying 4 packs of butter around all day!! Or one bag of sugar. When you think of it that way you realise just how well you have done!! When I think that I have lost 288 packs of butter!! Jeez that's some fat!!!!! you have lost a fair amount of packs of butter too!!!!

Back