In need of some serious help....

sam86

Hello Guys

I am going to say sorry in advance coz im going to go on and on....

Firstly i have always been on the chubbier side from start of high school.. so i just got bigger and bigger and bigger... and now i have reached that point that if i get any bigger it will be a horrible sight...

i try one diet for a few days and i want to be a size 8 when i get up the next day( i know dreaming or what) :break_diet:

and then i go back to same old me...

i did try Lipotrim but i hated the shakes with a vengance. couldnt stomach more than 1 a day and then had no energy to move....

i would like some information on xenical.... what foods to eat? what is the weight loss like?

i have ideally 9-10 stone to lose before next feb.. but even if i lose 5 i would be over the moon

i have controlled my diet massively over the past 2 months but need something to help.. any success stories would be good becuase im thinking of visiting my doc soon

Love Sam x

HI and welcome SAM
Ive only been taking xenical for 3 weeks I dont weigh until tuesday but I think its going ok... I just tend to stick to low fat and low calorie foods and so far i havent done to bad..I also have 9-10 to go and im in it for the long haul how every long it takes but I take one day at a time and so far its been working out ok.

weight.png

Hi Sam, welcome!!

I've been on xenical a week today and have lost 7 lbs. It hasn't been easy hunni, the diet is strict, only 15grams maximum per meal allowed. But I do reccomend it, unfortunately tho hunni it's not a quick fix and the weight loss takes time. I am like u, I want quick results and I do love my burgers and kebabs ( I used to eat both in one night, along with a large portion of chips) however, these guys on this site give u all the strength, will power and self belief that u need. I could never stick to a diet, but since joining this site and receiving the support from these women I feel on top of the world and determined, they really are an amazing group to have backing you xxxx

Hi Sam and welcome. Read here this is all the inspiration you'll need. There are many more stories like that on the site, just have a look around. Xenical is not a miracle cure and you won't lose shed-loads of weight week after week but it does help to keep you on the straight and narrow while you re-educate yourself about food. DON'T be expecting miracles, the only person who can do this is you and you CAN do it, we all can, just get your head in the right place, accept whatever help is offered (eg Xenical) and off you go. There are many people on this site who have lost just as much as you need to, and in many cases (like Piink's) much more so don't be afraid of us, we're all here to help. Good luck,

KB x

Back