In need of support

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey everyone,

Well i am now back on the wagon :rolleyes: , and have completed my first full day of SSing since I fell off a month or so ago. I'm feeling rly proud of myself, but am also now feeling reeeeally hungry but determined not to eat and to get myself to the sweet land of ketosis.

I could really do with some encouragement right now as evenings are the worst time for me, and quite often i wont eat anything all day but then eat loads at night... so any advice/words of encouragement/pearls of wisdom anyone would like to share?

Thanks, i would really appreciate any replies to keep me going!

Nxxxx

Well done with the first day back on :D I am only on day 6, first time around and up to now have felt hungry from about 4pm and felt like picking during the evenings..but I haven't, I've found that drinking the water and especially a warm drink helps :)
Good luck, keep going :D

Hey you .. keep it up! THink a trip to the arcade for you is in order. Will keep your mind off food - and you can rightly reclaim some of the titles you've lost lol! When I first started your face was on nearly ALL the Arcade home page.

Go reclaim your crowns xx

Hi,
I'm on LL and also find nights are the worst for me, so I only eat my bar during the day with coffee and water then have 3 packs on an evening. I make 3 poppadoms with one soup pack and have that with soup at the table as if i was having a proper meal. Also have a wine glass with sparkling water and ice. Makes me feel like I've had something proper. Then for desert I make up a choc milkshake. After having those I feel quite full and don't fancy anything else. Its probably not quite right to eat them all at once but its working for me!!!! Hope you find something that works for you, and theres always Minimins to keep you going, loads of posts to read and the success page is fab for focusing the mind!!!
Write a list of your reasons to get into ketosis. It'll get easier once you get there.
xx

How about writing down a few mini goals again tonight?. :)

Even though you have them on your signature it could help to reaffirm them by actually sitting with a pen and paper before bed? You could stick it up on your bedroom door so it's the first thing you see every morning.

It would be a distraction tonight and maybe help get you through to bed time?

xxx

Hey i'm also on my first day of restart and i've been good all day. I seem to be sticking at around 12lbs 10/ 12 lbs 13 because i'm being good for a couple of days then giving in. :rolleyes:grrrr.... My last weigh in (last thurs) I was 12-5 so I'm desperate to get a couple of pounds below that before my next weigh day (next thurs)

Here's a good tip for you, me and anyone else that's tempted to break the diet....

stay the hell away from that kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! :p

hey wannabeslim...what is your current weight (if you don't mind me asking) if we're at similar weights at the moment maybe we could have a race :character00182:(if you know what I mean) that'll be motivation for us!

just an idea :) :sign0151:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your support, i've been popping in and out of here over the last hour to keep myself on-track!

Lol about the arcade- my boyfriend is responsible for that im afraid, he guessed my password and got addicted! He's a bit of a computer nerd and wouldnt give up playin until he won a title. So I have now changed my password hence I'm not at the top! Lol it has taken nearly a month to lose my title as king of the arcade :D

I have no idea how much I weigh right now but guessing its about 13.5-7ish as I weighed in at my mums a few weeks ago and was 13.4 then, and i reckon i have put on a few pounds since then... im seeing my new CDC next thurs so i'm hoping i can be down to 13 by then.... so lets see how we go and maybe a race would be good! I'm trying to get to a healthy bmi, which for me is 11 stone, and then work up thru the plans to lose another half-3/4 a stone (i hope!)... how bout u?

I am now going to go and have a long shower and pamper myself a bit, then take myself off to bed with a nice cuppa black tea and write a list like u said about my goals and why im doing this, then get an early night as have to be up early tomorrow to do me cleanin!! Lol

Thanks evryone! xxx

Well done for getting through your first day back. Just hang on in there a day or two longer and you'll be in ketosis again. Admire your determination.

You can do this. You just have to focus on what you really want. Is that short term gratification worth it?
I think what keeps me focused so far on LL is that I think if I eat something that's £66 I've just wasted that week.

Enjoy your bath and pamper session. You know you are strong and able to power through it.

Oh noooooo im such a prat! I gave into a bbq chicken panini today :-( i cant believe it! Although having said that i havent then gone on to eat anything else. I reckon that the cal content is probs about 450, 15g fat about and carbs about 40g. I have only had 1 pack today so if i dont have either of my other 2, do u reckon i will still get into ketosis?

Have all your packs. That way you'll be less likely to eat anything else. Plus of course you'll get all the nutrition.

Don't worry about the panini, just try not to have any more carbs because it'll slow you down getting into ketosis.

If you feel you want to eat go for the 790kcal plan. You'll still get into ketosis. You need to be strict with your portion sizes but it just makes things easier in the first week.

On 790kcal, I'm in ketosis by day 3. And that's with eating the allowed meal.

Have all your packs. That way you'll be less likely to eat anything else. Plus of course you'll get all the nutrition.

Don't worry about the panini, just try not to have any more carbs because it'll slow you down getting into ketosis.

If you feel you want to eat go for the 790kcal plan. You'll still get into ketosis. You need to be strict with your portion sizes but it just makes things easier in the first week.

On 790kcal, I'm in ketosis by day 3. And that's with eating the allowed meal.

Ditto what Debz has said !!

eat your packs !! forget the panini...it's history ;)

Debz
xx

Back