1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

In need of support

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by superset, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. superset

superset Member

Hey all!!! I have moved 11lb however am really having a hard week this week . I am doing everything the same but my weight isn't moving ... Please help ;-(((
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW veggie
    Have you been weighing every day? If so, don't worry as your weight can fluctuate quite a lot throughout the week. Wait and see what the scales say on your official weigh day.

If you are still worried, maybe you could post a food diary for people to check. Good luck and well done on your loss so far :)
  4. superset

superset Member

Hey !!! Yes !!! 3.5 off today so proud !!!
  5. I will be slim & trim

I will be slim & trim Full Member

slimming world
    well done!!!!
  6. superset

superset Member

Hey all ... Have had a very big few days I drank buckets and had a meal . Really worried I've gained weight and im refusing to weight myself !! ;-( feel like I'm losing confidence I can do this .
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.