In need of

Sealmylips

a diet buddy! :D

If anyone fancies one please pm me! :D

I'm back on plan for the 4th time, although i do not attend group at the moment as we've moved and i'm sooooo disappointed with the Consultant here. BUT i loved my last one and just could do with someone to chat too about the plan every day or two, general lives, exercise etc. As it's a bit lonely on your own! :D

I'm 30 this year and have around 5 stone to lose, i'm mummy to 2 (8 yr old dd and nearly 3 yr old ds), and studying with the OU at the moment! I'm addicted to wine and cheese (and i i have wine i tend to want sweets and choc later on ha ha!) And i love the odd takeaway (indian and pizzas are a fave) BUT i adore cooking so usualy can make something to stop temptation! x x

Hi-il be ur buddy. Ive already lost 4st 10lb but still have 4st 4lb left to lose. I'm 30 in September and want to be at target by then.
I've got 4 sons aged 1,5,10 and 13 and an annoying hubby lol xx

Hiya Emma - isn't it strange lol! I seem to have one of those annying bloody things too! Ha ha!

I notice from your info that you live Nr Hull, i moved from Near S****horpe in November - know Hull area quite well even though i'm from the other side of the bridge so to speak!

We're living in West Yorkshire now (Bronte Country) and loving it! x x

Hey Sealmylips,

We're all diet buddies here! I don't personally go to the consultations, however when i first did Slimming World a few years back i found it really helpful, but i feel i'm strong enough to do it without the help of the classes.

Good luck anyway, not that you will need it!

Sealmylips said:
a diet buddy! :D

If anyone fancies one please pm me! :D

I'm back on plan for the 4th time, although i do not attend group at the moment as we've moved and i'm sooooo disappointed with the Consultant here. BUT i loved my last one and just could do with someone to chat too about the plan every day or two, general lives, exercise etc. As it's a bit lonely on your own! :D

I'm 30 this year and have around 5 stone to lose, i'm mummy to 2 (8 yr old dd and nearly 3 yr old ds), and studying with the OU at the moment! I'm addicted to wine and cheese (and i i have wine i tend to want sweets and choc later on ha ha!) And i love the odd takeaway (indian and pizzas are a fave) BUT i adore cooking so usualy can make something to stop temptation! x x

Hey :) I'll happily walk your journey with you too. I could pretty much have written your post myself. 30 this year, love cookin but adore baking. Mommy to two 3yo boys, just turned. Love all takeaways but can't have them as that's what starts me falling off plan. Finally recognised this lol. Work full time. What are you studying? Oh and also doing it from home lol x

Sealmylips said:
Hiya Emma - isn't it strange lol! I seem to have one of those annying bloody things too! Ha ha!

I notice from your info that you live Nr Hull, i moved from Near S****horpe in November - know Hull area quite well even though i'm from the other side of the bridge so to speak!

We're living in West Yorkshire now (Bronte Country) and loving it! x x

I live other side of bridge from hull in Barton :) my hubby's from hull xx

Oooh Emma i know Barton well - i lived in Brigg most of my school life! :D

Thanks Nick M

rkmriddell - :D yay! I'm studying Social Sciences and working towards a degree in Criminology and Psychology! ;) Have just submitted my first ever assignment - arrgghhhh!

Hi Laura_jane - sweets are my absolute fave (apart from wine and cheese ha ha!) I could quite happily eat a big bag of sports mixtures or haribo tangfastics all to myself every night lol! x

Hi-il be ur buddy. Ive already lost 4st 10lb but still have 4st 4lb left to lose. I'm 30 in September and want to be at target by then.
I've got 4 sons aged 1,5,10 and 13 and an annoying hubby lol xx

You don't look old enough!!!

Sealmylips said:
- :D yay! I'm studying Social Sciences and working towards a degree in Criminology and Psychology! ;) Have just submitted my first ever assignment - arrgghhhh!x

Ooooh I bet that's really interesting. But hard :) I love haribo too. How have you been getting on? X

Does that mean I do?!?!?!! Hahaha dig a grave lol

:eek: NO not at all! But I thought Emma was only about 21 judging by her photo so I'm shocked to discover she has a 13 yr old :eek:

Ooooh I bet that's really interesting. But hard :) I love haribo too. How have you been getting on? X

Well i'm only just starting my second Assignment and i'm finding social sciences fairly interesting -although at the moment we are studying the monopoly of supermarkets and their effect on society - but the reading has been more interesting than i first thought, next week i start reading about rubbish - quite literally lol. But once this module is out of the way in October i can start on Crime, Wealth and Society which is slanting more towards my interest ha ha! :D

Hi

Hi

Please can i come along with you on your journey too, I've just started my slimming world plan today (new start, new me) although I am weighing myself at home as I don't have time to go to meetings. I am 28 and have about 4st and 2lb to lose. I 'd love to help and get some support too, sorry if i'm asking too late, just noticed this post is a few days old.

I am very new to slimming world, and forums but i'm determined to reslim.

Good luck everyone :)

Heyghostcat, sure you're welcome!

Any advice you need just shout! If you look in the food diary section you'll find my food diary Sealmylips get thin! See you there! x x

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your help and it so nice to join a forum where the members are so friendly.

Thanks again Sarah

Back