In Pain

beautifulbutterfly

This is my 5th day on the 790 diet although i have stuck to it i have missed approx one meal a day because i couldnt drink it and i havnt got that much weight to lose so i think its taking strain on my body this morning i woke up what it felt like to be a hangovr my head was so heavy and was dizzy with my eyes a bit blurry since then ive got up and both of my legs wont stop aching it feels a bit like cramp can anyone give me any suggestions to make this pain go away

Hey

Please remember one thing clearly that if your following a certain programme then its got to be followed 100%. If you are gonna be missing out on your packs then your facing a lack of nutritions in your body and then your body reacts to this. Also some people find it hard to drink the water that they should and that also plays a part in such circumstances.

If you think that you cant follow 790kcal 100% then move to 1000kcal, at least that way your only have 2 CD and your making up for it in the meals....

Never the less, phone your CDC for further advice, they should be happy to assist you

Just to echo what Azar has said, you must take all the packs and drink plenty of water.

Have you been drinking sufficient water? That might explain the cramp.

If the symptoms continue, speak to your CDC or if you become very very concerned, your GP.

Good Luck

Back