in the 12's!! woop woop

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Izzycat, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Izzycat

Izzycat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.91%)
    Diet:
    CD SS and SS+
    Hi all,

i have been naughty, and got on my scales this morning, as i was so disappointed to not have reached my May challenge of getting in the 12's, and i also went out to dinner for my OH birthday - i was good and stuck to 810 - telephoned the restaurant beforehand and they made me something specially! although as my OH insisted on having garlic mushrooms - i had to have a couple - if not i wouldnt have been able to give him his birthday present ;)

Well, i was so surprised, i had to do it 3 times!!! but the fantastic news i would like to share is that i am now 12stone 13 lbs!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

i am so happy....

anyway, birthday BBQ today - cooking for 21 people, but this news has spurred me on - so chicken, courgette and mushroom kebabs it is for me!!!

have a great weekend everyone, fingers crossed the weather holds.

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :happy096:Well done!!

Enjoy the BBQ - Hope the weather is OK where you are!

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Well done, I got there not long ago, so the feeling is still fresh in my mind and it's amazing!
    You've done great.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.