In the 17s

marianne01

I am over the moon I now weigh 17.13 and am edging my way to my third stone . With a fantastic 5lb off this week and 10lb off last week I have lost 1st and that all important 1lb in 14 days. It's been bloody hard and I have felt like falling off the wagon but resisted . All systems go to 17 st . I want a 5lb to 6lb off next week but will be happy with 3lb . Which will take me to 17.10 I have not been that weight since I had my daughter 6 years ago. So motivated now , just hope it last xxxxx

Well done :) your weight loss is fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself :) very inspiring to hear. Xxx

Super work, keep it up, hope I can do as well as you xx

amazing work well done xx

Thankyou for your support guys it's what keeps me going . I am chuffed that it's worked so well this time around . Last time I did not loose so much and was having skimmed milk in coffee which I now know is a no no . So this time it's been no milk what's so ever and mainly water and coke zero.

This is a bloody hard diet to stay on and if you been a 100% every day then you deserve a medal . I take everyday as it comes .

My challenge now for the rest of my first month of exante is to get down to 17st that would be a real buzz to end my box on . I have two weeks today to loose 13lb. This would be truly amazing but I have had two really good losses and I am worried that the next two weeks might be low but I am game anyone else want to set a personal challenge . Xxxxx

Well done Marianne - that's fantastic! Keep up the good work xox

Thankyou for your support guys it's what keeps me going . I am chuffed that it's worked so well this time around . Last time I did not loose so much and was having skimmed milk in coffee which I now know is a no no . So this time it's been no milk what's so ever and mainly water and coke zero.

This is a bloody hard diet to stay on and if you been a 100% every day then you deserve a medal . I take everyday as it comes .

My challenge now for the rest of my first month of exante is to get down to 17st that would be a real buzz to end my box on . I have two weeks today to loose 13lb. This would be truly amazing but I have had two really good losses and I am worried that the next two weeks might be low but I am game anyone else want to set a personal challenge . Xxxxx

yes,thank god for coke zero,it feels like you're having something 'normal'-well done on the weight loss!

Back