In the Nines...

ailly

Silver Member
So having lost over a stone, I am delighted to be in the nines. I think this is the stone I would like to stay in as I don't want to loose all my lady bits, but would like to be in the low nines!

I also think that anything in the 9s would be maintainable for me. I don't want to go putting on all the weight back on (as I have done before). I know this would happen if I went too low on my weight and had a little gain I would feel like a failure and comfort eat.

Time for a realistic goal for me!

hi Me too - Now consider myself safely in the 9stone mark - definately do not want to ever be 10stone or over again
If I do gain a few pounds I will still be in the 9's. Its such a good feeling isnt it - its taken me a year to get where I am today and now feel its almost over.

Chookiehen said:
hi Me too - Now consider myself safely in the 9stone mark - definately do not want to ever be 10stone or over again
If I do gain a few pounds I will still be in the 9's. Its such a good feeling isnt it - its taken me a year to get where I am today and now feel its almost over.

Well done. It's a lovely thought to be where you want to be isn't it

Hi Geobar - yes agreed I love being where I am at the mo - I feel I can relax a little - not a lot just a little so I still get to target

Chookiehen said:
Hi Geobar - yes agreed I love being where I am at the mo - I feel I can relax a little - not a lot just a little so I still get to target

How far off are you?

Hi geo, yeah I'm back. Wedding all organised, even bought my dress, so no need to worry about losing more weight, though would like to be down to 9.5 to give me some wiggle room. Am pretty much same weight last 6 weeks but have been having extra syns quite frequently.

How's you and the little man?

I'm ok.
Had some terrible news that has knocked me for six, someone I knew very well was killed in Afghanistan. Hie repatriation was yesterday and was very emotional just got to wait for the funeral now :)

On a happy note I'm expecting again! Had my scan Monday and i was 9 wks. My due date is 31st dec. needless to say diets gone out of the window but going to get back on track ASAP!

Attachments

• image-527493559.jpg
    image-527493559.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 38
Oh wow a new baby geo! That is fantastic news.

So sorry to hear about your loss, death is never easy and is even worse when its someone young.

Don't be worrying about the diet, you already have a good relationship with food so that will come again when things settle down.

Thinking of you! xxx

Ah thanks.
I've got to get back in track soon, I just don't have the energy right now. Hopefully when I get to 12wks I'll feel a bit more energetic.
So is everything sorted for the wedding?

Back