In the right bit this time!

Freshstartnewme!

Gold Member
Well a bit about me- I am 25 and have always battled with my weight! I lost about 3 stone late 2008 but since meeting my partner Ben its all crept back on plus some!

I have got to the point now where I really want to lose it because I want to feel good about myself and wear lovely clothes while I am still reasonably young and can enjoy doing it! I also have a holiday in October to look forward too and I am going the 10k run on October 10th also. I did this last year and although did better than I thought would love to beat my time.

My goal is my 26th birthday in Feb, I would like to be less that 13 stone.

I am doing slimming world and am on the EE plans- I find it quite good as I can eat lots of free foods, but its the weekends where I am coming unstuck!

I write my food diary everyday, but really enjoy reading other peoples and getting idea's so I thought as I can't afford to do the classes I will do it on here and post my weight every week.

So my food diary this week so far has been:

Monday 5/7/10
HEB: 2 slices ww bread
HEA: 250 ml semi skimmed milk

Breakfast:
1 slice ww bread (2.5 Syn)
1 tsp low fat marg (1 Syn)
bannana

Lunch:
2 slices ww bread (HEB)
Ham and salad
Extra light mayo instead of butter- 1 Syn

Apple
Muller light yogurt

Tea:
Turkey stirfry with onion, peppers, courgette
Hoi sin and garlic sauce - (4.5 Syn)

Snack: Low fat super noodles
Options hot chocolate (2 Syn)

Total Syn: 11

Tuesday 6/7/10:

HEB: 2 slices ww bread
HEA: 250 ml skimmed milk

Breakfast
1 slice ww bread (2.5)
1 tsp low fat marg (1)
bananna

Lunch
2 slices ww bread (HEB)
Ham and salad
Extra light mayo (1/2 Syn)
Snack a jack (4.5)

Apple
Muller light

For tea we are going to have

Omlette- eggs, ham, onions, tomato with slimming world chips and salad.
olive oil-(2 Syn)

Muller Light- Strawberry shortcake - 1 Syn

I have swapped my HEA to cheese instead of milk and have synned my milk (only had 2 coffees today so thats 3 SYN)

Total Syns: 14.5

Does this sound ok to everyone?

So far I have lost 6 pounds in 4 weeks, however always mess up on the weekends as we have a lot of visitors so keep putting on over the weekend and then having to re-lose that pound or two!

Claire :)

Last edited:
Back