in the zone

11-10-13 Glad to say that i am 11st Ireally must try to get into the 10st something,
it seems to be taking a long time to get to that stage , but i know it is my fault , i have no one else to blame but myself .

but at least i am not putting on any weight , so its on with IN THE ZONE

brekkie today was porridge, skimmed milk, honey, and apple mixed in
cup of tea, skimmed milk, 1 sugar

looking to have salad leaves, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, red pepper, WW wrap, 1 slice WW sandwich cheese10%fat and thin slice of sandwich beef, with really low fat thousand island dressing.

well here i go again, i have got distracted from having that salad because i ended up having just a lemon yoghurt, and a skimmed milk drinking chocolate, as i was baby sitting the 18 month old grandson instead, and ended up playing with him , and feeding him his dinner,

but even so it was not really fattening, so i will not worry about it.

2 cups of tea skimmed milk, 1 sugar in each

for dinner tonight skinless chicken breast, potatoes, sprouts, carrots low fat gravy

small pavlova ,half banana, a kiwi fruit, and half a small apple, with half a vanilla yoghurt

Glass of red wine

Last edited:
12- 10-13 brekkie.... 2 thin slices of wholemeal bread, with 3 slices of no fat bacon grilled, and bread spread with tomato ketchup
2 cups of tea skimmed milk 1 sugar

no lunch

cup of tea skimmed milk,1 sugar

dinner ..... cooked slices chicken breast, red pepper, onion, cauliflower, carrots, few peas, then added a cook in sauce i had not tried before, it was a reggae reggae cook in sauce, it was only 0.5%fat per 100g so thought i would try it out, half a pouch of uncle bens wholemeal rice , microwaved for 2 mins
the sauce was ok , but it seemed a bit sweet so not sure if i will buy again, hubby said he liked it though .

small pavlova half banana ,1 kiwi, half an apple 1 coconut yoghurt

2 glasses of red wine

Last edited:
13-10-13

brekkie lemon yoghurt

cup of tea skimmed milk, 1 sugar

1 thin slice of wholemeal bread with spaghetti hoops .

1 small pavlova ,about a quarter each of banana, kiwi, and apple 1 desertspoon of apricot yoghurt

cup of tea, skimmed milk, 1 sugar

cauliflower, and brocilli, with half a jar homepride 5.5% cheese and bacon sauce poured over, with 2 slices of low fat garlic bread

1 chocolate digestive biscuit 83 cals
cup of tea skimmed milk, 1 sugar
2 glasses redwine

14-10-13

still 11stone

I have not been moving around much last few days as it is rain rain and rain, so no long walks with my dog

i know its my fault:(
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY i am hoping to take dog long walk to day

17-10-13
Not posted for a while , but still in the zone and sticking to low fat food , and
THE GOOD THING IS I HAVE GOT PAST 11ST AND I AM NOW 10st13lb

I have been eating lots of nice fruit with yoghurt, yesterday i went shopping and got APRICOTS, PEACHES, KIWI, BANANAS, APPLES, SATSUMAS, and i even got a coconut, i know they are rather fattening but i think they are quite good fat and thought i would like to try one . but i think i will have to be careful how much coconut i eat at one time .

brekkie today was 2 slices of seeded bread, one spread with marmite and 3% phillidelphia, and the other 1 desert spoon of crunchy peanut butter

i know that the peanut butter is fattening but i dont have it very often , the last time was back in sept so its not a regular thing.

2 cups tea skimmed milk and 1 sugar in each

think i will have a salad for this evening with some 10% fat greek cheese,

and a nice big mixed fruit salad with yeo valley yoghurt

Last edited:
18-10-13

no brekkie today as had to help out with grandchildren, 2 cups tea skimmed milk, 1 sugar in each,

afternoon 1 yeo valley coconut yoghurt 1 satsuma

cup of tea skimmed milk 1 sugar

tonight is going to be a bit of a high fat dinner,

hubby and i love to cook up a GAMBAS PIL PIL

And i am afraid to say that it is REALLY fattening ,

we are still old romantics at heart even at 57 and 58 years old , so sometimes we have a night in and cook up this dish as it is our favourite thing to eat

we get some nice fresh kingsize prawns , and fry them in extra virgin olive oil, with chilli and garlic , we also fry up some red sweet peppers and spanish onion in another frying pan, and when they are bubbling nicely in the pans we take the pans to the table and eat the lot with a french loaf , and that french loaf gets dipped into that olive oil and we scrape the pan clean ,and it is washed down with a nice spanish white wine.

yes i know it is loaded with calories and fat but at least it is the good fat
, and it is not something that happens very often , so tomorrow it will be BACK IN THE ZONE

and i have not eaten much throughout the day so hopefully it will be ok

they do say a little of what you fancy does you good:)

Last edited:
21-10-13 Glad to say i am now 10st 12lb

yesterday had 1 slice of seeded bread with desertspoon of peanut butter

1 cup of tea skimmed milk

lunch ...2 slices of wholemeal bread spread with 3% philadelphia and 2 slices of WW samwich cheese 10% fat

cup of tea semi skimmed milk , 1 sugar

went to pub yesterday to meet up with some relatives that we have not seen for ages, so ended up having a handful of chips and 2 slices of pizza.

so not sure how much fat i got down me , but they were not big slices at all .

and i ended up having 3 glasses of red wine

so after a bit of a fattening weekend i am glad to say i am down to 10st 12lb

25-10-13 Jumped on scales this morning and i am 10st 11lb So another lb down

only another lb to go and i have lost a stone:D

been eating lots of fresh fruit salad with yeo valley yogurt

yesterday had a jacket spud with 3% laughing cow triangle and some WW grated cheese

also my normal porridge for brekkie with an apple cut up in it , with a little honey

in the evening i had some crackers that were really low in fat , only about 1.5% per 100g

with 3% philadelpheia and some spiced fruit chutney to liven it up a bit, and a glass of red wine

28-10-13

not gained any weight, but not lost any either i know its my own fault to many helpings of low fat cake

brekkie.....was 1 and a half slices of stoneground wholemeal bread, one half spread with marmite and 3%philidelphia ,
next half spread with organic honey, and the last half with a scraping of peanut butter.

2 cups tea semi skimmed milk, 1 sugar in each

lunch.... made fat free lemon drizzle cake so had no lunch as such, and had 2 portions for lunch

late afternoon ......... then i was very naughty , hubby got back from work and wanted to try the cake with a cup of tea
so i joined him by having another slice (it was fat free)

dinner .......... 2 slices seeded wholemeal bread with half a tin baked beans, i also had a small tin of mixed beans in the cupboard so added them to the pan , and added a few drops of hot chilli sauce to tang it up a bit .

then naughty naughty me had another slice of fat free lemon cake
and cup of tea with milk and 1 sugar

SELF DISCIPLINE SEEMS TO BE GOING OUT THE WINDOW:(

its a good job that cake was fat free

29-10-13 BREKKIE sachet of my normal porridge with a drizzle of organic honey , made with semi skimmed milk, plus a peach chopped into it

cup of tea semi skimmed milk 1 sugar

lunch ......... crust of seeded wholemeal bread spread with 3% Philadelphia, plus 1 thin slice of sandwich ham, plus 1 cooked little beetroot out of a pk of 4
1 yeo valley coconut yoghurt
cup of tea semi skimmed milk 1 sugar

for dinner tonight i am going to have 2 WW Sausages,sprouts, boiled organic potatoes, carrots , low fat gravy granules

as i have 2 slices of no fat lemon drizzle cake left i will have one of those with cup of tea , semi skimmed milk, 1 sugar .
i will get hubby to finish the last one off as i cannot trust myself to not eat it:D

30-10-13

BREKKIE sachet of porridge made with semi skimmed milk , plus 1 chopped plum

tea semi skimmed milk 1 sugar

LUNCH
WW wrap spread with 3% philly , 2 slices thin sandwich ham, 1 round little beetroot, 4 cherry tomatoes

cup of tea 1 sugar semi skimmed milk

DINNER.... 2 WW sausages cooked in oven with 1 potato , half a sweet potato , 1 large carrot ,sprayed veg with a little 1 cal spray oil, then i sprinkled the veg with a roast potato seasoning
plus boiled sprouts , and low fat gravy granules.

made another (no fat) lemon drizzle cake , had 2 slices

cup of tea semi skimmed milk, 1 sugar

Back