In what body-part order have you noticed losing weight the most?

Odd places - fingers, shoulders, feet...the roll under my bust is finally going. I don't think my chin/neck will ever sort itself out! According to my measurements, I've lost equally on boobs/waist/hips - just wish my thunder thighs would catch up.

am posting to my old thread as I found it interesting where people lose the weight of

and because its really motivating to read that I did actually lose the weight off lots of different places.... so looking forward to that happening again :D

I lost most of my neck of all places!! 2 inches in a couple of weeks! Never thought I had a fat neck lol!
Its been my top half too, not so much my bangers but now my tops are usually hanging off one shoulder.
I wish it was my hips and tum that were going quicker!

Waist, definitely. Arms wouldn't budge at all for weeks, and I think it's *finally* started to leave my arms now though, I'll find out when I get measured tomorrow for the first time in over half a stone:)

well everywhere for me waist, arms,hips,neck, thighs. but not my bottom, that will not go at all so have a curvy bum still.
suppose i shouldn't moan really lol x

well i look in the mirror and think i still look the same so i thought i would go with statistics insted

i measure in inches, ive lost

12in off my bust

19.5 off my top stomach ( between the boobs and waist )

16.5 off my waist

19 off my hips

8 off left thigh, 8 off right thigh

4.5 off left thigh, 4 off the right ( not suprising since ive had 12 lots of surgery to one leg so they are different sizes, lol )

1.5 off left anke, 1.5 for the right

5 inches from left arm, 5 for the right

1 off my left wrist, 1 off my right wrist

in total ive lost 117 inches! geez i was massivly fat! im only half way thru my journey

back on this thread again, reading how i lost it last time. Its interesting to read that even when i had been losing for 7 months but had thin neck & other bits, but still had a fat back!

this time i have lost weight off my cheekbones but not my chin/gowls
i have lost a bit off my top tummy & my lower tummy is softer if not a lot smaller.

i have lost it off my thighs above my knees but not the tops of my thighs

my calves & ankles feet werent that big anyway but they seem okay, not much to lose on there.

i am really looking forward to having my face back! oh & my thighs & less tummy would be nice =)

this is a nice lil thread, when i started last year i noticed it on my shoulder and round my clavicle which was nice lol!

I read a little bit more of this thread and if it's anything like last time, I should have a boney ars* by late November lol!

I noticed my face first as did everyone else, it is always the first thing that shrinks noticably.

Next is my Belly, Waist & Bottom

My hands were also noticible pretty quickly as all my rings and bracelets got too big

My arms and thighs were the last to shrink, still looking rather flabby.

Now I've started again my belly is the first thing that feels smaller.

My arms are back to pre-pregnancy size (slim) YAY! My waist is alot smaller and my pregancy baby belly is near gone. My legs are also alot slimmer. I'm so pleased. :D

My arms are back to pre-pregnancy size (slim) YAY! My waist is alot smaller and my pregancy baby belly is near gone. My legs are also alot slimmer. I'm so pleased. :D

Well done! Unfortunately it's gonna be a few more months b4 vie lost the baby weight. I am wondering what my new shape will be, will I ever lose the belly fat and what will I look like skinnier but with bigger boobs!

I actually was able to put on a pair of pre pregnancy skinny jeans on today as I could fasten the button under my deflated bump...but not a good looknhaving a saggy muffin top balanced on the top of my waistband lol! Will wait til I've lost a bit more b4 I try wearing them properly

Well 8lb down and I notice I am losing weight on my neck and my work trousers aren’t starting and threatening to pop a button.

Back