In what body-part order have you noticed losing weight the most?

only into week 6 but I noticed my back within days! bust and waist, I can fit into my engagment ring again yippee not worn it for 2 years, another stone or two and hopefully get my wedding ring back on haha so much of lost of my fingers!!

Losing off my bum but not my hips! But I am a pear shape (under all this current lovelyness haha)

My wellies also fitted without been wedged on this week in the snow - hadn;t thought about it till now

whoa!!! thanks I feel good now haha

My PE teacher told me yonks ago that where you lose weight first depends on you natural body type for example if you are naturally apple shaped it comes of your legs and hips first and if you are naturally hourglass shaped it comes of you waist first etc I don't know if this is true for everyone but it is for me I've been cd ssing since sat and can already feel my ribs again xxx

I am very early into this but had to laugh at my hubby last night as he said his arms are getting longer when he cuddled me in bed last night! lol

I lose (did in the past and am now) off my 'top' tummy.. you know the bit under your chest. :) I have noticed my wedding ring getting loose. I was a little heavier than now when I got married, will happily buy a new ring when I get to goal!! :p

Will come back to this in a couple of months! :) will be interesting to see where I've changed. :)

only into week 6 but I noticed my back within days! bust and waist, I can fit into my engagment ring again yippee not worn it for 2 years, another stone or two and hopefully get my wedding ring back on haha so much of lost of my fingers!!

Losing off my bum but not my hips! But I am a pear shape (under all this current lovelyness haha)

My wellies also fitted without been wedged on this week in the snow - hadn;t thought about it till now

whoa!!! thanks I feel good now haha

lol Berry how wonderful to be getting into your engagement ring! :) and soon into your wedding ring! :)

I can't wear normal wellies (have neoprane expandable style 'muck boots' because of my horse - think muddy fields) so well done you!! :)

I think I'm a figure 8 figure.. always seem to be busty and hippy... even when i was younger. I remember some years ago joking with my hubby about looking like Marilyn Monroe.. he just beamed and said yes and she was lovely! lol Bless him! ;)

my bum.. hips.. face...shoulders.. hands...waist..stomach thighs...and my boobs are shrinking which is never a good thing!!!! :(:( my arms in my opinion are still huge UGH all in this order
xx

my feet are really skinny! I was a size 8, six months ago... now I can get into size 6.5!

I still have a fat back! 2 more stone off should put pay to that!

A lot of people notice it in my face first.
So far I've lost 1 1/2 stone (ok ok 1lb under but let's not be picky!) and at last measurement, 17cm had come off my hips!
Although I struggle to see it, when I look at photos I can see how it's coming off my thighs too.
And I can feel it's coming off my tum.
And boobs (gone from a 40DD to 38D!). I love that! I hate having huge boobs especially when you go jogging or riding or whatever. They just get in the way!

Not noticed anything really off my arms or shoulders or fingers or calves. Although the fat on my calves has gone squidgy. I really really want to have normal fingers. I hate having sausages.

It's really interesting watching the changes though; it's part of the reason I did some before pics in my undies.

its coming off my neck....after 7 months!! I have a thin neck, but I still have fat on my jaw but not on my cheekbones. I also have prominent ribs and collar bones now but I still have fat on my back

weird!

Great thread. Will come back in a couple of months when I've lost some!

letmeout, you might find it comes off the weirdest places first, places you don't think your even carrying much weight....like your collar bones! keep up the good work, you'll see it coming off soon

I actually have a chin now!! :D So i'd say my face first but the weight is just dropping off my boobs!! :eek::( I am NOT a happy bunny about that! lol

I wore a different bra today and my right breast is almost a cup smaller than my left! I really hope the left one catches up soon! lol... ecstatic that I am losing it off my breasts though.

Also noticed that my jeans aren't quite so tight around my lower stomach or thighs... only have 1.5 chins now not the 2 that I had. And shoulders.... and I can reach the middle of my back so I think am losing it from my back and sides.

Can't wait to see what I'm like after a couple of stones...

I did lose if off my back eventually, but think it's gone to feed the baby! as it's all shuffled to my front instead! Still have thinner fingers and smaller feet....thank god for vlcd that I lost 4 stone b4 this baby lol!

I lose fat from the places where I'm not really bothered about it!!

Shoulders, the top part of my back and collar bones.

Then, the top part of my/bottom of my back (when I carry extra, my bum merges with my back, it's just weird!) and my legs, even though they're not really that fat to begin with! (Why???!)

then the top part of my boobs starts to disappear and they begin to resemble Socks with snooker balls in the bottom!!!

FINALLY, my belly goes down (although it's never been what could be described as flat!!)

I've promised myself that if I can maintain my weight loss for a year I will have my boobs and my horrid 'apron belly' sorted out by a Plastic surgeon. BUT I must maintain my weight for a whole year before I do that! It's a lot of money and I really don't want to spend it all only to ruin all that expensive work by regaining!!

I have never been able to work out why I lost fat in some places and not others....before I fell pregnant I still had bingo wings but my collar bones were sticking out, I could feel my ribs, but I had extra padding on the top of my back...I also had skinny legs but fattish fingers.I wrote again on this thread cos I find it interesting compare others exeriences, a lot of people seem to store weight on their back and shoulders, who'd have thought it!

I've only lost a small amount and so far can only see it on my fingers and my chin. Go belly GO. I particularly want to get rid of the roll under my boobs.

It's mostly coming off my belly, but I wish my tits would hurry up and shrink more; I can suck my belly in but those moobs just stick out :(

My face and neck have really shrunk though, and my watch is just spinning round my wrist, I've lost loads from there

my three bellies have turned into one with a very distinct sectioning of
i've lost loads of my wrist and a bit of my face and calves
wish it would just work it's way down! or at least do it in some sort of order!

Back