In what body-part order have you noticed losing weight the most?

I have to say I've not noticed the shoulders thing...do you measure them?????
People tell me they can tell in my face but My fella says he can tell my 'belly' is shrinking as it's catching up with my boobs!!!! as in soon my boobs will stick out further than my belly not the other way round!!!
for me I can really tell in my thighs, trousers I've not been able to wear for years now fit and this is a blessing as I am a thunder thigh girl (my mum says it's from my dads side of the family !!!!)
my wrist has also lost 1/2 an inch but my ankles have stayed the same

i've only been on for 2 weeks, but i think iv lost off my waist the most, and a bit off my face.

just waiting to lose off my thighs, back, arms, calves, chin, fingers, toes, eyelids.....haha

Mine is coming off from the top down. I too have noticed that I am getting soft in the areas the weight is coming off.

The 'softness' is because the fat is less densely packed now. I haven't really noticed this on myself, but I think it's because I've been going to the gym religiously for years. Good muscle tone makes the soft bits harder once the weight has come off, I guess when all those gym sessions didn't seem to be helping before I started CD they actually were, yay!

Also, has anyone else found that whilst for example my thighs were fat they were quite solid, now...they are so wobbly and my tum is the same! Whats that about?

Yes! When I was heavier I was solid. Now Im at that horrible squidgy stage.

My weight comes off my waist first. I just get smaller & smaller there, which just makes my thighs feel wider than ever.

Then my boobs wilt.

Then finally when I'm about to give up all hope of ever feeling great again, it starts coming off everywhere else.

I know im almost at the end when i find a hip bone. It's been a while since I last saw them though!

In this order and 15 inches all over now...
thighs
boobs
waist
chin(s)
belly
bum
ankles
feet
fingers

Still not seen any change in my calves

first noticeable place was my waist, then my bum & my boobs (yeehaa).
Other people have noticed that I've lost quite a bit of weight around my collar bones.

My waist is really small compared to my hips & boobs so it makes them looke bigger!!!

xx

Just curious, I noticed it coming off in this order....

Shoulders
'beer belly'
ankles
Forearms
Cheekbones
waist
double chin
calves
thighs

Still not seen any change in my fingers or upper arms or bum

isn't it weird what you lose fat off first?!
I mean shoulder? who uses the fat on their shoulders as the primary source of energy?!! lol

oh and I forgot! it's now coming off my pudgy feet

It's now at least 6 weeks since the last post and I have lost another stone, and in that stone the harder to lose fat deposits are coming off

So it's finally coming off my hands, but it's still sticking to my jaw, my shoulder and collar bones are now sticking out but I still have a pooh bear belly.

It's definitely come off my a*se as the knuckle bones of my booty now clash with hard seats.

I can also sometime feel a rib trying to push into the mattress when I turn over. So I am losing it all over but it is sticking most to my lower tummy, my fingers and my jaw

how odd, hope it comes off eventually!

Mine have started to come off my fingers, strange as on conventional diets, its the first place the fat goes from. I now have an extra ring keeping the wedding band in place. Thing is I have noticed is that for the first time in my life I am actually in proportion. I used to have a far bigger butt than my chest but the dimentions are the same and the waist is 10 inches smaller in between. I used to be pear but I appear to be hour glass (thankfully not beer glass ).

I'll always be a beer glass sis, never did have a waist!

I noticed weight coming off my bust first, and then shoulders and thighs!

It's kinda annoying because my tummy and bum have been slower, which means my shape has changed completely and although I am smaller, I feel less in proportion!

Just got to keep plugging away at it I suppose. :D

XX

Definitely waist and hips. And a few people say it has gone from my face too. You are supposed to lose it from your extremities first, and yet I still have chubby ankles and podgy calves. Is there no logic to this at all?

mine is my face then my bum and hips last place is my middle which i loath the most and the top of my arms :mad:

im only week 2 in second weigh in tomo,,,,, and ive noticed it on my waist and face already!! how mad is that! lol not come off my hips at all so im well peeved off with that as i dont want to have a skinny top and HUGE hips!

it's been a while since I posted here....what I found is that it has finally come off my cheek bones but sticks to my jaw line, I have thin feet so my shoes fall off, my fingers are thinner but not as they were, I have thin thighs but the fat is still sticking to my gut

it's weird where is still stays thin feet/ fat fingers! thin thighs podgy jaw

what's everyone else found?

AngieBum!

Your back, I've missed your postings!!!!

I'm finding that my thumb is getting thinner, and I can see the tendons in my neck. Still working on collar bones, Hips, tum, thighs - all still there!

hellloooooo! yes I am back, I need to concentrate on losing the last bit of weight and this is the best place to lose it, angie-bum is on a mission!

I can't wait until I start noticing the weight loss! I noticed my tummy is a lot floppier now, not so hard. Kind of noticing collarbones now but that's it! Another stone or so and I think it might be more noticeable. Can't wait for hipbones!

Back